Beginners and Beyond

Cute running snippet with kids. Anyone see this? (Read 73 times)

Click here to view  My friend posted this on Facebook and it's pretty funny.  The kids do the skit, then actors act them out to the children's voices.  They have several different scenarios but this one is on running a marathon.

LRB

That was funny!  It is not far fetched that they chose a marathon, since that is what everybody thinks all runners run.

Docket_Rocket

Love it!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

"SORRY THIS VIDEO NOT AVAILABLE ON THIS DEVICE!"

I swear I hear every day how html5 has done away with all the Apple/flash problems and yet daily I still run into this.  Maybe Flash will be displaced this same time NEXT decade?

Definitely will watch when I get home.

Randy

Little Blue

"I can't run when I'm bleeding!"  Big grin

"I can't run when I'm bleeding!"  Big grin

LOL!!  I also love the girl when she says, we just have to keep going, keep moving.  Cracks me up!

Why are you bleeding?

Because we've been running so far, whaddya think?

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

Back on the Microsoft train & now I can watch.

Ok, that was pretty friggin hilarious!  Big grin

Bloody nips......NICE! Cool

Maybe they only ran a 5K Marathon! Wink  Nah......bloody nips is minimum 6 miles!  It was probably a 10K Marathon! Blush

Randy

Big grin

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Haha this was cute.... duct tape on blisters, bloody nips..... I feel like one of these kids have a parent who runs marathons

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

tracilynn

I watched several of these last night. Pretty funny!  I like the marriage counselor one. Ha!

~~~~~~~

Traci

FSocks

KillJoyFuckStick

I wanted this to be "cute", I really did.  But I couldn't make it more than 30 seconds into it; annoying, very annoying.

You people have issues 

Birdwell

I wanted this to be "cute", I really did.  But I couldn't make it more than 30 seconds into it; annoying, very annoying.

+1,000,000

LRB

What is the man from Nantucket doing on a running forum?

No more marathons

That's a good way to start a Saturday SRD.

I'm sure most of you have seen this one - but just in case:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2TRUUu2uHo

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!