Beginners and Beyond

The Office (Read 74 times)

clintmorningwood

Any fans?

racecat

Goddess of the Cuisine

Which version? I haven't seen the original.

In transit, arriving on time. 

Adam_McAllen

Beer-and-waffle Powered

I was a big fan but haven't seen anything since the 5th or 6th season.

In the words of my late-coach : Just hang in there, relax... and at the end of a race anyone you see.....just pass them

clintmorningwood

I was a big fan but haven't seen anything since the 5th or 6th season.

You werent missing much. Season reduced were terrible. The current one (9) is okay, but the story is interesting so it keeps me watching.

i hope Michael comes back for next workers finale.

I gave up after Michael left the show. Even that season wasn't great. I miss the season one episodes. Crass humor and office pranks on Dwight. We don't need story lines. Although, who didn't want to see Pam and Jim get together, right?

They'll tell you that failure is not an option.  That's ridiculous.  Failure is always an option.  It is the easiest and most readily available option.  It's your choice though.

MtnBikerChk

running is bad for you

I was a huge fan until Michael left too.  This season has been hit or miss.

Best episode ever: when they outed Oscar!

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

The British version with Ricky Gervais is HILARIOUS! (if you enjoy British humour).

The American version has been in decline since Micheal left. Sadly, it is no longer funny, but I will watch it to the end. My favorites are Dwight and Kevin.

clintmorningwood

The British version with Ricky Gervais is HILARIOUS! (if you enjoy British humour).

The American version has been in decline since Micheal left. Sadly, it is no longer funny, but I will watch it to the end. My favorites are Dwight and Kevin.

I dont really like the cartoon character Kevin has become. He is still pretty funny, but he will never be able to top the part where he spills the chili.