Beginners and Beyond

Wednesday DAILIES (Read 54 times)

Mmmmm...beer

9.5 miles @ 7:57/mile done this evening, good run, heart still heavy tho.

Welcome aboard Jack, there's a few of us double dippers in here. Smile

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

B-Plus

Alexis - Congrats! That's exciting!

Basya, D2 - Nice runs.

The good news is that I nailed my workout. The bad news is that my forearm or wrist seems really messed up. It happened after the last interval. I hope it's just a pinched nerve or something minor.

5k warmup

2k @ 7:47 (6:17 pace)

2k @ 7:46 (6:15 pace)

2k @ 7:44 (6:14 pace)

2k @ 7:45 (6:15 pace)

3 min recoveries in between

5k cooldown

Total = 12.1 miles

It's just a touch slower than I'd like, but I think I should be able to target that sub-38:40 goal on 4/28. My running has been sporadic the last little bit, so we'll see.

Time to shower, throw on my Boston jacket, and go get takeout for dinner because I'm lazy.

Dave, nice 9.5.

B-Plus, smokin' intervals. I hope that your wrist feels better soonSad What happened?

Ab work: done. I had a bit of chocolate ice cream with peanut butter.

Good night, everyone.

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Dave, nice 9.5.

B-Plus, smokin' intervals. I hope that your wrist feels better soonSad What happened?

Good night, everyone.

YUM

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

B-Plus

Dave, nice 9.5.

Good night, everyone.

Thanks Basya. I have no idea what happened. All of a sudden it hurt to move my wrist in a certain direction. But it feels better after having a shower. Hopefully it was just a phantom pain. If that's what you get for doing ab work, sign me up!

B-Plus, I indulge once or twice per week. I don't know when the next time I'll make baklava is, so I had to settle.

Zelanie

Did somebody say cupcakes?  I'm feeling snacky but haven't been getting the miles in to eat what I want lately, so I made some cake mix/pumpkin muffins.  Pretty good!

Hi dailies:

Back to normal life as I know it.  Stopped to jog 3 miles yesterday before getting home from the airport.  SRD today, trying to get my workplace shipshape again as it was not maintained to my standards while away.

The cat is already looking much healthier, I think I have a new best buddy.  (Although he's a real pest when I'm trying to put on my shoes and he's demanding to be petted.)

cat

YAYpril - B-Plus

I've missed you recently. Did you see the big run tomorrow at sand island?

I just saw it. I'd have to hoof it after work but I was thinking about going. I was actually going to take a rest day (gasp) but what's another 2.62 miles?