Beginners and Beyond

Pace Cadets - 2014 in 2014 - Nice running, team! (Read 52 times)

gymmom411

Hi team,  I'm Lori and have been running for about 7ish years. I've found all our threads now Smile This one seems to be the most active so far.

LRB

I've found all our threads now Smile This one seems to be the most active so far.

Supp yo.

Gus, what team are you on?

Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

Gus, what team are you on?

Sad to say I didn't sign up this year.

I'm so vegetarian I don't even eat animal crackers!

LRB

Sad to say I didn't sign up this year.

I can understand that.  Initially I did not want to jinx myself by signing up then realized I get hurt regardless, so I might as well go down in a blaze of glory.  lol

Run Long, and Prosper!

Hi all, checking in here as well, but will like spend most of my time on the Facebook thread, but will check in here and the RWOL forum (jgeigle) on occasion as well.

This is my fourth year in the game and have been running since September 9th, 2009. Last year was by far the best of my career and am hoping to build on it.

I have 4 daughters who keep me busy, especially during soccer season, so my weekly mileage can be a bit inconsistent at times.  Looking forward to a great year.

"Leave all the afternoon for exercise and recreation, which are as necessary as reading. I will rather say more necessary because health is worth more than learning."

- Thomas Jefferson

Peacemaker

Ok by my count we still need to hear from the following members

Poppy Ott

Ram-rw

J3ffro

TR_Penguin

LCHASPER

befulina

If one of these user names belong to you please check in we would to meet you.

LRB

This is my fourth year in the game and have been running since September 9th, 2009.

I remember the date I started running as well, but could not tell you the date of the last presidential election!  Priorities man, I am all over it!

Wassup Peace, Pleasant & MA-RG!

Run Long, and Prosper!

I remember the date I started running as well, but could not tell you the date of the last presidential election!  Priorities man, I am all over it!

Wassup Peace, Pleasant & MA-RG!

+1

You know it LRB!

"Leave all the afternoon for exercise and recreation, which are as necessary as reading. I will rather say more necessary because health is worth more than learning."

- Thomas Jefferson

Zelanie

On the facebook group, we've been discussing team captains.  I've volunteered to do it with Jane (never run) as my co-captain.  If there's anybody else who is interested, feel free to throw your name into the hopper.

Also, I think there's been names suggested at all three locations.  I don't know what the deadline is for picking a name, but maybe we keep the suggestions open for another day, then I will post the list and open it up for a vote.

How does that sound?

delicate flower

Hello, Team 9.

<3

LRB

Hello, Team 9.

Hello spy.  You dropped something. 

LRB

On the facebook group, we've been discussing team captains.  I've volunteered to do it with Jane (never run) as my co-captain.  If there's anybody else who is interested, feel free to throw your name into the hopper.

Also, I think there's been names suggested at all three locations.  I don't know what the deadline is for picking a name, but maybe we keep the suggestions open for another day, then I will post the list and open it up for a vote.

How does that sound?

Jane would make an excellent co-captain, and I assumed you were already a captain!  lol.  I have no issues taking orders from strong women so consider it done!

As far as names, what has been suggested so far, and where is this other thread?  I looked on the BF last night but did not see anything.

delicate flower

Hello spy.  You dropped something. 

I'm about to drop 2500 miles on your ass.

<3

LRB

I'm about to drop 2500 miles on your ass.

I have no idea what that means lol!  I guess I will a year from now....if I do not break into a million pieces that is.  

Zelanie

LRB, your ass is probably strong enough from those exercises to bounce those miles right back to Phil! 

The RWOL thread is in the "team challenges" forum, but honestly the action seems to be over on Facebook.

So far, the names are:

Going for Broke

Just Doing It

One Shoe Over the Cuckoo's Nest

Pardon My Fartlek

Pace Cadets

Scooter Browns

The Crooked Clodhoppers

Pace Bandits

Trot, Ski, Run

Too Hot to Trot

My So Called Legs