Beginners and Beyond

The Official RA BF&B Facebook Thread (Read 2463 times)

Docket_Rocket

People share these in FB too, so....

This is going from "facebook" to "assbook" very quickly. I am ok with it. lol. Lookin good ladies and gents!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

happylily

As you wish.  2 Summers ago my ass was tiny (which I loved since I always had a huge ass):

More recent picture shows an increase in the ass area:

(I took this one while choosing an outfit for my last marathon, mind you.  I don't constantly take pictures of me in the bathroom...except for the mammals :-P

Looking hot, D.!!! See, it wasn't so difficult now, was it? :-) You have a great booty!

PRs: Boston Marathon, 3:27, April 15th 2013

Cornwall Half-Marathon, 1:35, April 27th 2013

18 marathons, 18 BQs since 2010

happylily

This is going from "facebook" to "assbook" very quickly. I am ok with it. lol. Lookin good ladies and gents!

LOL... I admit it doesn't sound good... :-) Maybe it wasn't such a good idea after all. But I blame SIAR... He started it! Big grin

Docket_Rocket

Yeah, GREAT is one word to describe it....

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

As long as no bare, male backsides make their way in here I think we are totally on the up & up.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

As long as no bare, male backsides make their way in here I think we are totally on the up & up.

I almost posted one of these.

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

YAYpril - B-Plus

Almost through this thread (which is a feat in itself). Loving the pics.

Here are some of mine...

Christmas-themed race outfit from this past December:

Zombie pic from my PR 5k last October:

Obligatory fancy outfit pic (see if you can find me!) from my office's Christmas party (hint: I'm in the fuschia one-shouldered dress)

happylily

April, you look fabulous in that little Christmas skirt! And your fancy dress is beautiful! As for the zombie pic, I must have a dozen myself like that. LOL... We should do a RA zombie montage with all of our pictures. :-)

Tomas, come on, post! Don't listen to cranky SIAR. :-)

notimeforthat

Cannot remember if I posted. School kicked my butt hard this week and we found out Thursday that we are being relocated. SO, I have been a little wonky.

Anyhoo. I bought the pic, don't call the Feds. GOD it was hot that day. Holy crap. I think it hit 98.

happylily

Cannot remember if I posted. School kicked my butt hard this week and we found out Thursday that we are being relocated. SO, I have been a little wonky.

Anyhoo. I bought the pic, don't call the Feds. GOD it was hot that day. Holy crap. I think it hit 98.

First time ever I see your picture here, Al.. HARDCORE LADY!!!

Tomas, come on, post! Don't listen to cranky SIAR. :-)

If I wasn't on my phone I could post a butt pic and gross the ladies out. Smile

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

notimeforthat

I don't have many pics honestly...this one is from my 20th HS reunion last year. Hair has grown out thankfully.

Of course it looks like my husband's head is protruding from mine. We are close, not THAT close Big grin Not that I would care. He is the best.

happylily

If I wasn't on my phone I could post a butt pic and gross the ladies out. Smile

There is NEVER any grossing out when we're talking about runners. And that's the truth. :-)

happylily

I don't have many pics honestly...this one is from my 20th HS reunion last year. Hair has grown out thankfully.

Of course it looks like my husband's head is protruding from mine. We are close, not THAT close Big grin Not that I would care. He is the best.

Lovely, Al.! I had imagined you all witchy and such, but you're not like that at all.:-) You look very classy and beautiful, woman!

notimeforthat

Thanks I think Big grin