Beginners and Beyond

RR - 11/09 Nashville Hard Rock HM (Read 63 times)

Robert31320

Team TJ

Birthday? Anniversary? PR? Congrats on all of them. Destination? How about Florence, Alabama to run with Robert and I? It's late October.

Yeah, what he said!  Big grin

Running for TJ because he can't.

Zelanie

Sounds like a great race- your splits tell the story, and it's clear that you are getting stronger at the distance as you go, just like you did in your race!  Glad you were able to get a vacation out of it, and that the added adventure the day before didn't derail your plans.

Next year, you could run the most scenic half marathon in the country. Smile

Just B.S.

Awww, that is just awesome! Great race for both of you and so great to be able to travel and

race together.

And a PR by seconds is still a PR! and congrats to your wife as well.

I know exactly how you feel about all of that. Hubby and I have been racing together for years

and ran a full in Sept for his 50th b'day and did one in Bermuda last year for my 50th. Nothing l

ike doing what you love with your spouse.

Here's to many more for you and your wife!

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Sounds like a great race- your splits tell the story, and it's clear that you are getting stronger at the distance as you go, just like you did in your race!  Glad you were able to get a vacation out of it, and that the added adventure the day before didn't derail your plans.

Next year, you could run the most scenic half marathon in the country. Smile

This looks nice.  We might have niece moving out there next year, so I'll keep it in mind if we visit.  We are also planning a trip to SLC next September, so maybe we will find a race there.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Awesome job to you and the DW!

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)