Beginners and Beyond

MIA Monday Penguins (Read 26 times)

SheCan

As for me - no running, but I'm headed to a hot yoga class shortly.  I haven't been back there since the day I accidentally walked into the men's dressing room (I swear it was an accident - they don't have DOORS at this place!! WTH??)

Oops!!!!!  LMAO!  Well, be more careful this time.   ;-)  And yup, probably not so good for our livers, but yes, we have wine country here, and hubby and I partake somewhat frequently.

Docket-- "He wrote me a PM to be put on IR.  Boo."

I can't help but wonder how long an injury like that will take to heal up from.  Did he say how long the doctor said in his note?  I'm sure he'll say more about it on the team thread eventually-- though I think that game is ending at the end of June.

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

Robert31320

Team TJ

Good evening Penguins.  I got in 3.3 miles this morning.  It's real nice to be back on the go.

Running for TJ because he can't.

Docket_Rocket

Former Bad Ass

Oops!!!!!  LMAO!  Well, be more careful this time.   ;-)  And yup, probably not so good for our livers, but yes, we have wine country here, and hubby and I partake somewhat frequently.

Docket-- "He wrote me a PM to be put on IR.  Boo."

I can't help but wonder how long an injury like that will take to heal up from.  Did he say how long the doctor said in his note?  I'm sure he'll say more about it on the team thread eventually-- though I think that game is ending at the end of June.

He said at least two months but I think your captain asked if he could be substituted.  Unfortunately, the chances of us finding someone from the individual pool will be nill.

6 miles.  I thought yesterday's LR at 12mm was a fluke but today, I barely broke 12mm.  That's 1mm slower than normal (and from Friday to boot).  I checked, 51% breathing capacity.  Oh, well.

Damaris

obiebyke

Motivated, or good at futzing at work? Wink

My next race is my first HM, on July 4th. Woohoo!

Obie- thanks for starting the thread.  I guess you're just the most motivated of us!  When is your next race?  Its a HM?

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

Zelanie

Well if there were any penguins at all who we would miss by going to the dailies only, then it's not worth it!  But maybe we want one thread for the whole weekend since it's slower.

obie- I meant to reply to your run over the weekend.  That sounds scary- glad you made it home OK!

Cherie- That is too bad about your player.  I hope he is doing OK and on the road to recovery.

Margo- Hope the knee feels better soon!  All of this walking around and not running is dangerous!