Beginners and Beyond

My, Oh My, MonDAILIES (Read 69 times)

YAYpril - B-Plus

Feel better, Scotty.

Docket_Rocket

It worked, Eric.  For whatever it was, ha!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

eric :)

It worked, Eric.  For whatever it was, ha!

DaveP MI said he was unable to post to this thread.  I wasn't able to reproduce the problem he experienced.  I'm probably missing some information...

Docket_Rocket

Ugh.  Hope he can post soon.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

OK if this works, it was a specific problem with what I was trying to post previously.

Separate email sent back to Eric Smile.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

It worked.  Or are you a fixture of my imagination?

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Hip Redux

OK if this works, it was a specific problem with what I was trying to post previously.

Separate email sent back to Eric Smile.

PHEW!

Docket_Rocket

Hi!  And I got to say, I agree with what you wrote today....

PHEW!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Guess I missed the 'meltdown' thread......either that, or I'm too dense to figure out which one it is.  Probably the latter, lol.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Yes thank goodness I can post here after all, and don't have to go back to doing work!

I was actually just trying to quote April's post where she mentioned her butt pic, and I was going to suggest that she not post it in the Dailies since there appeared to be another thread specifically set up for that type of thing.

So there, Eric can stop working on it now.

Dave

Hip Redux

Guess I missed the 'meltdown' thread......either that, or I'm too dense to figure out which one it is.  Probably the latter, lol.

Ignore it, not worth it!

So I just signed up for my first trail race of 2013!  Last year was my first trail race and I fell, badly, and put myself out of running for a full week as I limped around.  I am calling getting through the race this weekend without falling a WIN, so that's my goal.  lol

Docket_Rocket

Yeah, ignore it.  Although it is now called the Meltdown Thread so maybe they just made it easier for you.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

I twisted my ankle seven times during my first trail race.  Oh, those were the good times.

Ignore it, not worth it!

So I just signed up for my first trail race of 2013!  Last year was my first trail race and I fell, badly, and put myself out of running for a full week as I limped around.  I am calling getting through the race this weekend without falling a WIN, so that's my goal.  lol

Damaris

Fundraising Page

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Wait... should I call it something else?

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Hip Redux

I twisted my ankle seven times during my first trail race.  Oh, those were the good times.

I started down a steep hill WAY too fast, and tripped... and then rolled down the hill ass over teakettle.   Slammed my knee into a rock, and it STILL hurts to kneel!

No falling this time!