Beginners and Beyond

Get your Tuesdailies on! (Read 39 times)

LRB

...I recently gained weight and when I gain weight it goes right to my boobs.

Pics or it didn't happen!  Cool

Jess runs for bacon

Pics or it didn't happen!  Cool

If you were still on Facebook you would know!

Docket_Rocket

If you were still on Facebook you would know!

I don't recall any boobs picture (in FB or otherwise).   Apart from the obvious one.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Jess runs for bacon

I don't recall any boobs picture (in FB or otherwise).   Apart from the obvious one.

Shhh, just trying to make him feel guilty Big grin

Wait, obvious one?

Docket_Rocket

Shhh, just trying to make him feel guilty Big grin

Wait, obvious one?

<-----------  Hello?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Jess runs for bacon

<-----------  Hello?

Oh I thought you meant mine. Derp.

outoftheblue

When I lose weight my chest is the first place I lose it, but when I gain weight it never seems to happen in reverse.  Why is that?

Up and at it before dawn today to beat the heat.  I went for a nice 5.3 mile run, while DH went out to the lake and caught us a big old catfish  which he pan fried up in a little corn meal crust.  After that I cleaned out the chicken coop, showered and now I'm on to bread making and laundry for the week.  Life on the farm.  

Life is good.

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Hello friends! Just popping in to say hi. I didn't run today. I did however cross train. I went to the gym to visit my old friend Elliptical. There were none free so I tried a new friend....some weird newfangaled hybrid between a stair climber and elliptical machine. It is a new machine in my gym that I have never seen. It was interesting....jury is still out as to whether I liked or disliked it. Then I did some much-neglected strength training. I just wanted to change things up a bit. If you saw my post about how running has kind of not been going well lately, and noticed I have been absent from the dailies lately (mostly because my runs have been going so badly I didn't even want to report them!) then you will understand why shaking up my routine may have been warranted.

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Docket_Rocket

When I lose weight my chest is the first place I lose it, but when I gain weight it never seems to happen in reverse.  Why is that?

Up and at it before dawn today to beat the heat.  I went for a nice 5.3 mile run, while DH went out to the lake and caught us a big old catfish  which he pan fried up in a little corn meal crust.  After that I cleaned out the chicken coop, showered and now I'm on to bread making and laundry for the week.  Life on the farm.  

Because god was not a woman?

4 X 1 miler done.  Paces were a bit slower (averaged 9:06 instead of 9-9:05mm) but my chest was so full of phlegm I was afraid of an asthma attack AND my hamstring is angry.  Chiro visit on Thursday to hammer the hamstring into submission.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Hello friends! Just popping in to say hi. I didn't run today. I did however cross train. I went to the gym to visit my old friend Elliptical. There were none free so I tried a new friend....some weird newfangaled hybrid between a stair climber and elliptical machine. It is a new machine in my gym that I have never seen. It was interesting....jury is still out as to whether I liked or disliked it. Then I did some much-neglected strength training. I just wanted to change things up a bit. If you saw my post about how running has kind of not been going well lately, and noticed I have been absent from the dailies lately (mostly because my runs have been going so badly I didn't even want to report them!) then you will understand why shaking up my routine may have been warranted.

I hate both of those machines, so my vote is for no.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

Eggs, waffles, and turkey bacon for dinner.

<3

Mmmmm...beer

Hey everyone!

5 miles this morning in the neighborhood, then 9 more this evening at the lake, great day! Smile

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Evening, Dailies!

Rest day for me today, which makes two in a row. I intend to get up at 4 AM tomorrow and go for an early morning run before work. While it's reasonably cool outside!

I have to tailor my training plan for my next HM on October 20, which will include two 10K races, one on 9/21 and one on 10/13. I should be able to throw a couple of long runs in between the race dates, and the 10/13 race should fit right in to the taper. I think anyway.

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

B-Plus

5 x 1 mi @ 6:03, 5:57, 6:01, 6:00, 6:01 w/ .5 mi recoveries FFS. 11 miles total.

Hi dailies:

Step - good for them, getting the car fixed up.  Good for you, making them do it.

B+ - nice pace

10.2 done with the last 2.5 at MP, it was stupid hot with humidity almost thick enough to be able to wring out a chunk of air and drink it.  This weather needs to GTFO by Sunday morning, or... Dead