Beginners and Beyond

Racing Penguins SaturDAILY (Read 25 times)

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Right in the middle of Dallas/Fort Worth. A cold front is coming through this morning. I ran at 7:00 @ 77 degrees. It's 63 and cloudy now at 10:30.

Yes, the cold front is moving into San Antonio area too. For my 5K tomorrow it is supposed to be 54 degrees at 8 a.m.  Quite a difference from our 77 degrees this Saturday morning in Texas, huh PAD?

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

9 miles done before lunch, no migraine after, and I'm finally starting to feel like I'll actually be able to complete the 10 miler I signed up for at the end of the month. Yay! Now I just need a good costume...

Sorry I haven't been much of a participant lately. September was insanely busy so I was reduced to lurking status when I had time to see how everyone was doing. Things are starting to slow down a bit, so maybe I can get out here more. We'll see!

Scotty - wow, that's a LOT of miles! Smile

Well, I am an IDIOT.  I went back and rechecked and I figured up my log totals wrong...it will actually be 45,000 miles by February.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

PADRunner

Yes, the cold front is moving into San Antonio area too. For my 5K tomorrow it is supposed to be 54 degrees at 8 a.m.  Quite a difference from our 77 degrees this Saturday morning in Texas, huh PAD?

No kidding, we're down to 57 now possible 40s the next 2 mornings. Going to make my long run a bit chilly tomorrow.

Zelanie

Scotty, that is still a lofty goal! Cool

Sloooow.

The cold front is getting here Monday morning Angry Just in time for my surgery recovery.

Tomorrow 7am is 70F w/ 70DP. Tomorrow 7pm is 72F w/ 54DP (cold front arriving). When should I run? I'm not supposed to eat after 5pm because of surgery, so that doesn't help.

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

We will be down to 44 tomorrow.  Sad

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

We will be up to 94.

Zelanie

We will be up to 71 again. Smile

Coralie, considering you can't eat in the evening, I would take the 7AM run instead of PM.