Beginners and Beyond

The Cheerleaders' Nag Thread. Warning to all: Drama (Read 350 times)

MrNamtor

Gross

Not really. Yeah, it's a little droopier than when i was in my 20s, but maybe I'm just being self conscious.

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

MrNamtor, that is not something to brag about. Isn't there a way you can "tighten" things up a bit down there?

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

MrNamtor

some things you just learn to live with.

AutBatgirl

Lily, he/she is a loser. Anyone with a brain would be able to tell that I am twisting my body and what "it" thinks is a muffin top is my hip bone area sticking out.

If that's your hip bone, you need to see a doctor, right now.

And if you're going to slink around other groups and then start spouting off about how much more funny and hot you are, you should at least be one or the other. In the meantime, keep us out of your attention hooring. Surely you can come up with plenty of reasons to post ass pics without us having to hear about it.

No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.

MrNamtor

i am 52 years old. At some point, something's gotta give, you know?

MrNamtor

And if you're going to slink around other groups and then start spouting off about how much more funny and hot you are, you should at least be one or the other. In the meantime, keep us out of your attention hooring. Surely you can come up with plenty of reasons to post ass pics without us having to hear about it.

someone sounds bitter

RSX

someone sounds bitter

Someone needs a trip to the Harmony Hut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Nkzbr-JaJU

MrNamtor

daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

Ass shots. This is the BB we've all come to know and loath.

And yet you all keep coming back here.

I do agree that there are less non-running threads.  So the I HATE NON RUNNING THREADS won but they left once they made us boring but if we bring the crazy threads they'll be back to voice their opinion.  Nobody can make up their mind.

+1

LRB

Yes, according to L&O this group has always been boring....

I have not seen the text, but my position is people are free to do and say whatever the hell they want.  I don't judge...unless it's those people doing that Hip Hop Abs dance, who all look completely ridiculous.

Love the Half

Ass shots. This is the BB we've all come to know and loath.

loathe

<input title="Listen to the pronunciation of loathe" type="button" /> transitive verb \ˈth\

loathedloath·ing

Definition of LOATHE

: to dislike greatly and often with disgust or intolerance :detest

— loath·er noun

Examples of LOATHE

1. They were rivals who truly loathed each other.
                        2. loathe having to do this.
                        3. It was a habit his wife loathed.

_________________________________________________________________________

loath

adjective \ˈlōth, ˈth\\ˈthˈlōth\

Definition of LOATH

: unwilling to do something contrary to one's ways of thinking: reluctant

— loath·ness noun

Examples of LOATH

1. She was loath to admit her mistakes.
                        2. <I was loath to accept his claim of having climbed Mount Everest.>

Short term goal: 17:59 5K

Mid term goal:  2:54:59 marathon

Long term goal: To say I've been a runner half my life.  (I started running at age 45).

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Apparently I'm not the only one slinking around, because none of you would have heard about it unless someone was sticking their nose in here and decided to read this thread. And yes for some people the hip bone and the flesh on it can stick a bit out when in a twisting position while trying to a take pic of your own butt, but you wouldn't know that because you're hardwired to be a bitch. And I wasn't the one slinking, a forum friend or two was doing the slinking, and I decided to post the thread. Sorry, you aren't as smart as you think you are.

LRB sometimes my humor gets weird, and I thought it would be fun to start a thread that wasn't really about running. Or I could say someone hacked my account..... oh well I don't care, it's just the internet.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Oh and to batwoman there, here's a pic of the female skeleton anatomy since you appear to be unaware, hopefully it's idiot proof.

Notice the middle pic of the woman with her right hip kind of thrown out a bit? Granted, she's got bigger tits than me but someone with a brain could imagine looking at her from behind and see her hip stick out a bit, and one MIGHT think it's the stomach but only a bitter loser would stop there and comment. The third one is more similar but she isn't twisting around to look back you someone or something, which would be the upper torso turning but leaving the lower abdomen a bit forward facing. I bet you didn't know that.

PRs

Man, that skeleton is one serious attention whore. Also Sailor Jerry.

Dave

FSocks

KillJoyFuckStick

No duck face?

You people have issues