Beginners and Beyond

I got reported at RWOL (Read 702 times)

GC100k

First time ever in 15 years on there.

It was actually a month ago.  I just checked in and noticed it said I had new messages.  Don't know that I've ever gotten a message before and never looked.

Anyway, someone posted that heel-striking is "breaking" on every stride when they meant "braking".  I thought the image of something "breaking" on every stride was funny and made a joke about it.  Heck, if I made that mistake, I'd think it was funny and would laugh if someone joked about it.  I got reported and got a message from S*S saying I'd get kicked out if I continued to mock people's English.

It's good to know that RWOL deals with such important issues and are totally on top of things and making sure the forum is great for everyone. 

runfoolery

I started criticizing people's grammar just to get reported for it but it never happened <pout>

Docket_Rocket

First time ever in 15 years on there.

It was actually a month ago.  I just checked in and noticed it said I had new messages.  Don't know that I've ever gotten a message before and never looked.

Anyway, someone posted that heel-striking is "breaking" on every stride when they meant "braking".  I thought the image of something "breaking" on every stride was funny and made a joke about it.  Heck, if I made that mistake, I'd think it was funny and would laugh if someone joked about it.  I got reported and got a message from S*S saying I'd get kicked out if I continued to mock people's English.

It's good to know that RWOL deals with such important issues and are totally on top of things and making sure the forum is great for everyone. 

Ugh.  S*S spanked me the other day when I was quoting somebody's comment.  Quoting.  She basically told me not to be a bully.  They were not even my words, WTF?

Yet, there is still spam over there today.  Wonderful.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

More reasons to leave.  I recently got a PM from s*s about swearing.  Roll eyes

Running is dumb.

runfoolery

Since we are in the habit of repeating ourselves, I like it when Mandy swears Wink

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

More reasons to leave.  I recently got a PM from s*s about swearing.  Roll eyes

Well you really should not be fucking swearing

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

I got in trouble for calling Hurricane Sandy a bitch in the Dailies threads...which means some REGULAR poster over there reported me for it. Lame. Had I known they were gonna do that, I would have gone for broke and made it worth my while.

delicate flower

You pains in the asses.

<3

Docket_Rocket

Well you really should not be fucking swearing

Who the fuck annointed you as king of swearing warnings? Big grin

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Since we are in the habit of repeating ourselves, I like it when Mandy swears Wink

Fuck off, James.  Big grin

Running is dumb.

runfoolery

Swooooon... Now I'm in love. Smile
                        Docket_Rocket

Fuck off, James.  Big grin

Your trying to be J now?Big grin

Damaris

Fundraising Page

xor

I never knew his/your name was James.  At least we know it isn't Tom now.

runfoolery

I never knew his/your name was James.  At least we know it isn't Tom now.

These are the important mysteries you miss out on by not being in the fb version of bf Smile
                              Docket_Rocket

These are the important mysteries you miss out on by not being in the fb version of bf Smile

he was in FB.  I miss him.  Sniff.

Damaris

Fundraising Page