Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILY Penguins (Read 21 times)

SheCan

Good Morning.  Short run after work.  Then it's pack up time.  Tomorrow's forecast is for a low of -4 and a high of 80.   Bye, Bye Chiberia !!

Yay Jerry!  Hope you have a fantastic, warm, sunny trip and a nice somewhat cool race!

Scotty-- ugh @ all that wind!  Way to go on your run yesterday.  I'm with you on that one;  people are people, and most are good.

Jimmy-- that trail sounds nice.  Good luck with your 6 tonight.

Ginny-- sorry about your brother.  He'll be in my thoughts.  9 hours of surgery is very serious.  Hope you're able to relax some while waiting.

I'm tired.  I covered just under 24 miles.  I'll probably log it as 21 miles because there were a lot of steep climbs and I ended up walking a lot. Was good training for a trail race though.

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

Bin Running

Cherie, 24M on trail should count as 1.1x. Congrats on completing it. Are you preparing for a trail race?

2015 Races

2XU HM - 29 Mar

SheCan

Cherie, 24M on trail should count as 1.1x. Congrats on completing it. Are you preparing for a trail race?

Bin, yes, I am.  I have a 50k trail on March 8th.  This was my main training run for it.  And Thank you!

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

GinnyinPA

I took the nervous energy and used it to clean house, do laundry and run 5 miles on the TM.  My brother came through day 1 of surgery very well, tomorrow is day 2 to finish bone grafts etc.

Cherie - I agree, 24 miles on trail is worth at least 30 miles.

tracilynn

Wow Cherie! That is awesome. you're all nonchalant about it too. 50k soon! Ultrachick! Woo.

Jerry and D with a FE SOON!

~~~~~~~

Traci

Docket_Rocket

Yay Jerry!  Hope you have a fantastic, warm, sunny trip and a nice somewhat cool race!

Scotty-- ugh @ all that wind!  Way to go on your run yesterday.  I'm with you on that one;  people are people, and most are good.

Jimmy-- that trail sounds nice.  Good luck with your 6 tonight.

Ginny-- sorry about your brother.  He'll be in my thoughts.  9 hours of surgery is very serious.  Hope you're able to relax some while waiting.

I'm tired.  I covered just under 24 miles.  I'll probably log it as 21 miles because there were a lot of steep climbs and I ended up walking a lot. Was good training for a trail race though.

Great job, Cherie!

We did 12.25 miles on the bike.  It was nice to get back out there.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page