Beginners and Beyond

Anyone else Reindeer Running in the next few days? (Read 120 times)

Sloooow.

My second race is a Reindeer Run 5K tomorrow! My last (and first) race was the day before Thanksgiving and I got a wonderfully slow result of 37:20, hah!

Just did my last run on the treadmill in preparation, 2 miles (which is coincidentally when my smelly treadmill belt broke again)

MJ5

Chief Unicorn Officer

I am, a Jingle Bell 5K on Saturday.  The prize is a golden Santa which I would really like to win!  So, unfortunately, no bells on my ankles or anything because I'll be in it to win it.

Mile 5:49 - 5K 19:58 - 10K 43:06 - HM 1:36:54

Jess runs for bacon

Good luck to both of you!

I am Reindeer Running on Saturday!! Antler headband is all set!

Completed my first half marathon 2:09:04!!!

delicate flower

"Mitten Run" 5K Sunday. Racers are encouraged to bring new gloves, mittens, and hats for upper-middle class families in need.

<3

runmomto3boys

I am, a Jingle Bell 5K on Saturday.  The prize is a golden Santa which I would really like to win!  So, unfortunately, no bells on my ankles or anything because I'll be in it to win it.

You HAVE to score the golden Santa. Oh emm gee!!!  That is awesome!

Good luck to all of you racing!!  I hope you set lots and lots of PRs!

Sloooow.

A Golden Santa sounds pretty nifty! 

For my "race", I'll just be in it to not finish DFL, lol.

Coastal

Wish there was a reindeer run nearby.  I'd like to do one.

Sloooow.

Wish there was a reindeer run nearby.  I'd like to do one.

The closest one to us is about 70 miles away. Luckily it starts at 7:30pm, I am NOT a morning person.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Not Reindeer Running, but I am doing Sights and Sounds of Christmas 5K on Saturday morning.  Race #69 for me for 2012.  Sunday is Race #70 at 5 PM and we will be running under thousands of holiday lights that are at a local university campus.

I can't imagine running with a reindeer; shoot, normal deer around here are always knocking me down when I run...a reindeer would probably run right over me, like poor old Grandma in the song...

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

I may run a holiday 5k tomorrow, if I'm not feeling pukey.  I love that it's not until 4:30pm.  I don't love that they mention hills.  The race goes through a quaint small town.  Maybe I'll do one mile and then stop at a coffee shop.

Running for two.  Drinking for none.