Beginners and Beyond

It's Saturday night. What are you drinking? (Read 216 times)

@runjerseygirl

I love Angry Orchard!

Do you even run?

LRB

I've been on the wagon for the past week so water for me...or maybe I'll splurge and have a lime powerade!   Big grin

@runjerseygirl

I've been on the wagon for the past week so water for me...or maybe I'll splurge and have a lime powerade!   Big grin

Woah buddy.  Don't over do it.  You'll end up like me on New Years Day.  This was my view of the world.

Do you even run?

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

Angry Orchard is awesome, but I'm drinking Zombie Dust Pale Ale and Hopslam tonight.  Great stuff.

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Indulging my sweet tooth with cola. Nothing stronger since I leave for work in 10 minutes.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                  05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Headed to McSorleys on Manhattan to have some McSorleys beer with my dad and brother who were in Manhattan today "golfing" at Chelsea Piers. my little brother heads back to Honolulu where he goes to grad school on Tuesdy to start his second semester so this will be my last time seeing him for many months!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

MJ5

Chief Unicorn Officer

Headed to McSorleys on Manhattan to have some McSorleys beer with my dad and brother who were in Manhattan today "golfing" at Chelsea Piers. my little brother heads back to Honolulu where he goes to grad school on Tuesdy to start his second semester so this will be my last time seeing him for many months!

This makes me think of a time in college that I bought McSorley's for my roommate because she loves shamrocks, and it had a shamrock on the cap.  She thought it was the nastiest beer ever.  Rather than give away good (and free, courtesy of me) beer or let it go to waste, she bonged the entire six pack.  It was not pretty.

Nothing for me.  14 miles for me in the morning and the first group run with a running club I'm part of.

Mile 5:49 - 5K 19:58 - 10K 43:06 - HM 1:36:54

Docket_Rocket

Blue Moon as my pre-race fuel.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

notimeforthat

My usual decaf coffee.

Big grin

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

haha oh college

This makes me think of a time in college that I bought McSorley's for my roommate because she loves shamrocks, and it had a shamrock on the cap.  She thought it was the nastiest beer ever.  Rather than give away good (and free, courtesy of me) beer or let it go to waste, she bonged the entire six pack.  It was not pretty.

Nothing for me.  14 miles for me in the morning and the first group run with a running club I'm part of.

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Little Blue

A bit of cheap cabernet to go with the pizza.  The pizza cost more than the wine, by quite a bit! Clown

Luke79

Just Miller Lite.  Kicking it cheap school tonight.  Barn Burner going on @ Mile High Stadium.

Just B.S.

I'm really boring. I rarely drink. Had a bottle of wine over Christmas. That should do me

until summer. And I never drink on Sat night because Sunday morning is long run day.

Yes, I am old and I am boring. Smile

LRB

Barn Burner going on @ Mile High Stadium.

Who you rollin' wit?  I'm torn, I love Sugar Ray but I love big brother too.

Fork to my nose, dark alley, I'd go with the birds...sigh.

Awood_Runner

Smaller By The Day

Who you rollin' wit?  I'm torn, I love Sugar Ray but I love big brother too.

Fork to my nose, dark alley, I'd go with the birds...sigh.

That is a tough one.  It's weird that I really really like Ray Lewis, not just as a player, but as a person...yet, I do believe he was somehow involved in a double murder.  I struggle with that all the time.  That being said, I'd be happy to see him play one more game, or to see Manning win a playoff game with Denver.  If Tebow can do it, shouldn't Manning be able to?

Improvements

Weight 100 pounds lost

5K 31:02 Sept. 2012 / 23:36 Sept. 2013 (Same Course)

10K 48:59 April 2013

HM 2:03:56 Nov. 2012 / 1:46:50 March 2013

MARATHON 3:57:33 Nov. 2013