Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES! (Read 33 times)

Zelanie

Fouroutta, thanks for the map, it does make sense.  I ran some of the same places, according to my map, but it's pretty clear what went wrong (4 miles was my "turn around" point):

I walked quite a bit at the end when I started getting freaked out and was on the grass by the side if the road, which is why that mile is so long.   The end point for this run is the warehouse where I got directions back to the 535 road which I took back into town. Smile  So yeah, if anybody wants go go running out by the Disney warehouse/motor pool area, I could show you around now.   But we might need help getting back home!

LRB

Yo! I'm in Phoenix! Actually Glendale.

Have a margarita...or a few pitchers. lol

RG you are biz zie!

Docket_Rocket

Z, at least you ran some of the WDE Marathon course, I am sure.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Forgot to say I picked my new retainer up yesterday. I liked my permanent one better but the crown cannot support the glue well so it ends up breaking every years and after 7 years she got tired. Ha.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

delicate flower

7 easy miles while being chased by the poo monster.  I barely won that race.    At least my legs are feeling good.

<3

Cyberic

7 easy miles while being chased by the poo monster.  I barely won that race.    At least my legs are feeling good.

That is one race you HAD to win.

Decided to make my easy week real easy and took my second day off today. I'm considering an easy month! Man, it's easy to take it easy Smile

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Or light beer.

Light beer helps make you see better.  That's why it's called LIGHT beer.  

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Rest day for me today, although it did not feel like 'rest" since I had a lot of errands to do.  5K tomorrow morning, report and photos to follow.

Weather today and for the weekend:  got up to 71 today, high 60s tomorrow.   The San Antonio Rock n Roll Marathon is on Sunday, don't know if we have anyone here on the forums doing it.   Downtown is going to be CRAZY on Sunday, so I am just going to avoid that whole area.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

B-Plus

Have a margarita...or a few pitchers. lol

RG you are biz zie!

I'm drinking ur favourite brew. From the Fort!

workinprogress11

7 miles. I'm getting to know my new neighborhood and I like it.

LRB

7 miles. I'm getting to know my new neighborhood and I like it.

It's cool that you are back running strong again!

BP drink one for me. 

Docket_Rocket

Went out for 4, twisted my ankle at the start and ran 6 miles.  A good day, I guess.

Damaris

Fundraising Page