Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Hey has anyone heard from Van lately?  He has not been online for a while.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

You midwest nurses are in  BIG trouble in about 40 or so weeks.

Don't I know it!!  Stayed home from work last night and will stay home again tonight. It's a "even my hair hurts" kind of flare....

Relentless forward progress

Docket_Rocket

Hey has anyone heard from Van lately?  He has not been online for a while.

I talked to him via FB this week on Monday.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Doug I'm getting a 2014 Lincoln MKZ hybrid. It should be here next week   I should be able to pick it up Friday or Saturday

Marjorie

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Very sweet ride!

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

I'm excited.

So this car I'm getting a 26.2 license plate holder. No sticker this time for the window. it should be great. I ordered it this am from Amazon.

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Nice Marjorie.  Does your state let you use one of those?

Disney Marathon done.  I had pain but I had tons of fun and it was even faster than the NYCM even with all the picture stops.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Yes. As long as it doesn't block the registration stickers or numbers.

Marjorie

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Congrats on Disney, Damaris!!

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Sitting at the dealership waiting for them to fix my car.

Marjorie

Singer who runs a smidge

Howdy, all!  So glad to see the sun today!!  D, congrats on Disney!

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Sitting at the dealership waiting for them to fix my car.

Old one or the brand new one?  What are they having to fix?

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Old one Doug. There is an emission problem. Meh, they didn't have the part they *think* it is (they aren't correct but they didn't want to listen to me and throw parts at it). So it will impact trade in but nothing I can do. Can't be fixed before new one gets here. I'm out of town through Thursday and pick up new car Friday or Sat so it is what it is.  It is an actual known issue, at least in the Jaguar forums and everything in the forums matched my other resources (brother is tech writer that writes the manuals that tell dealerships how to fix the cars).

Marjorie

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I coughed all night and did not sleep.  Thank you, stomach reflux!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning. Who turned on the wind machine???