Beginners and Beyond

The Last MONDAILIES of 2012 (Read 191 times)

MtnBikerChk

running is bad for you

I bet you people thought I was exaggerating when I said we get a lot of snow here.Big grin

It's only the beginning people!!LOL

Holy crap woman!  I still can't believe you shovel all that by hand!

Will run for scenery.

Morning folks.

I  woke up from a dream about coffee.  I actually had a serious buzz going on.  Mmmmm...... Coffee.........

No running for several days now, but yesterday I hiked the Manitou inline (2000 ft. climb in 1 mile). This time I walked all the way down.  Knee feels better.

Beth that snow is crazy!

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

@runjerseygirl

Thanks guys.  I promise, nothing until I see the doctor.  It's only 2 days away, so I should be able to sit still.  I hope.

Do you even run?

Beth.  It is time to buy that man a snowblower, whether he likes it or not!!

"...You have to have faith, to know that you can do what you want to do."  -Joseph Nzau

Mmmmm...beer

Beth, that is some crazy snow!  I'd have to invest in a snow blower if I lived there.

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

delicate flower

Ran 14.5 miles this morning at 9:33 pace.  It was a bit of a battle today but I'm glad I got it done.

Hit up my favorite coffee shop for an extra large cup of Jamaican Blue Mountain.  What the hell do they do to this stuff to make it so good!?

I will spend the next few hours cleaning the house while WIFE works.

Happy New Year, mia enchiladas. 

<3

B-Plus

Good morning Dailies. Wow, page 5 already? I guess everyone wants to get in their last posts of the year. I'm heading out for 3, then some errands, relaxing, 7 miles, and finally New Years party.

Last day of the year to get er done. Gogogo

LRB

Kay, here is another good link.

@runjerseygirl

Kay, here is another good link.

The more I read, the more I think this is what it is.

Do you even run?

Luke79

Kelly, I hope everything is okay.

I'm still resting through whatever this cold is.  I'm basically fine, except that I still can't talk and I'm coughing a lot.  I can drink beer though, and I've been doing plenty of that lol.  I'm hoping to get my ass back in gear real soon because I have the 10 miler to get ready for on 1/26.  I fully intend to rock it out, so I need to prepare sufficiently.

I want to thank you guys for a great 2012, as internet acquaintances.  I don't post a ton, and I don't always respond to stuff, but I absorb a lot of your posts and feel like I've been able to get to know some of you.  I hope we continue this for another year, and we can all report on some great races and general running achievements.  Okay, enough of the sentimental shit lol.

Luke

Luke79

I bet you people thought I was exaggerating when I said we get a lot of snow here.Big grin

It's only the beginning people!!LOL

Holy shnikes Beth.  That's just messed up.  That's nature's way of saying "people aren't supposed to live here."  :P

Ghettopops

Wow Beth. MN got nothing on you guys. Cept maybe Adrian Peterson.

I had to bring my car in this morning so I figured I would let the wife sleep in and just go for a run from the Repair Shop. Got 9.10 done in single digit temps with 14mph winds. Brrr. New Nike Element jacket kept me toasty. I saw 9 or 10 other runners out there. Everyone have a fun, safe and happy New Year. See ya next year.

YAYpril - B-Plus

Office closed at noon so I went grocery shopping. It was a zoo! But now I'm home. Time to crack open a beer, put on Pandora as loud as I can stand, and get some cleaning done.

Luke, back atcha. To the rest of you guys too, I love my internet running family. You guys are wonderful.

LRB

Wow Beth. MN got nothing on you guys. Cept maybe Adrian Peterson.

I had to bring my car in this morning so I figured I would let the wife sleep in and just go for a run from the Repair Shop. Got 9.10 done in single digit temps with 14mph winds. Brrr. New Nike Element jacket kept me toasty. I saw 9 or 10 other runners out there. Everyone have a fun, safe and happy New Year. See ya next year.

All Day is a beast!

I have run from the repair shop as well.  The guys at the shop get a kick out of that!

Luke79

Office closed at noon so I went grocery shopping. It was a zoo! But now I'm home. Time to crack open a beer, put on Pandora as loud as I can stand, and get some cleaning done.

Luke, back atcha. To the rest of you guys too, I love my internet running family. You guys are wonderful.

LOL.  April, that's one of my standard activities as well.  Crank the Pandora, get to cleaning!