Beginners and Beyond

Saturday Penguins You Can Take This Snow And Shovel It! (Read 37 times)

Zelanie

Dave- Nice run, and congratulations to your son!

Jack- Wow, that is a fast mile!

Kristin- Hope I didn't hijack your thread over on the other forum, I know you were probably hoping to hear from somebody except me all the time. Joking

Ginny- Glad you got back safely from your walk.  And what was that couple thinking taking a puppy out on a mid-winter backpacking trip through the snow? Angry  Hope they are OK.

I just got back from my 8.25 mile MLR.  It was supposed to be 8 but I was having a good time and didn't want to stop right before this little hill that I know I need practice on!  Felt great and kept a good pace the whole way.  And then came home and DH had some fresh chocolate & peanut butter chip cookies coming out of the oven.  Life is good!

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Kristin- Hope I didn't hijack your thread over on the other forum, I know you were probably hoping to hear from somebody except me all the time. Joking

Nah I like hearing from you Smile

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

GinnyinPA

Zelanie - good husband!

notimeforthat

oopsie, wrong thread.

notimeforthat

test day at the track....2.7 miles in 23:33 total. The test was to set tempo stuff, though I think it was a bit ambitious at 7:59 avg for the mile test. I would not like those workouts, but sometimes those are the ones that bring the most improvement.