Beginners and Beyond

September 2013 Racing Thread (Read 69 times)

Kaiser Permanente 5K 9/12  28:21 missed goal

“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” - T.S. Eliot

Mmmmm...beer

Heat and GI issues put me at a 1:39 for the RnR half, still 11min better than last year's performance at the same race in similar weather, I'll take it.

Just added another race, I wasn't going to be able to make this one, but luckily my schedule changed, which is good because I need the Grand Prix points. Smile

9/28 Dtothe2nd - Neptune 8k (goal - sub-32:00)

-Dave

My running blog

2015 Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-37 10k | sub-1:23 HM | sub-4 trail 50k

Bad Ass

Sorry for the delay.  All updated.  Please let me know the results, guys!

Damaris, Marathon Maniac, Ultra Runner

Blog

"The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire."

Bozydeco - 9/21 Singleton 5M Goal=46:49

“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” - T.S. Eliot

Bozydeco , 9/21, Singleton 5M  , official Race time= 46:27

bluerun

Super B****

9/22, Fifth Ave. Mile results... 6:54, my knee is killing me, I am pissed.  The end.

Bad Ass

Updated.

Damaris, Marathon Maniac, Ultra Runner

Blog

"The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire."

Muddling through

9/21 NC24 12-Hour Run - 49.6 miles

2014 Goals: Run first trail ultra, first 100K, and see what I can do in a 24-Hour race

Just B.S.

I have race #10 of the season this Saturday August 31st, an Olympic tri on Ottawa a 12

hour drive from home. It doesn't start until 10:30am  and it might be Sept 1st by the time I finish!LOL

For Sept I am back in my own province for the first race and travelling for the next one.

Sept 22 - Fredericton Fall Classic 5k ( goal PR)

Sept 29 - Mooathon 26.2  in FREAKING IRELAND!!! with a travelling party of 32 crazy Canadians.

(goal -  epic fun and extra long training run for Oct goal marathon)

Updated:  5k PR's all around for Beth and Mr. Beth AND 1st Place in AG for both of us

in the 50-59 AG.

Hubby just turned 50 on the 19th of Sept so a nice little b'day gift for him.

21:00 for him 11/278 overall

25:27 for me   46/278 overall and 17th female

Woot!!! Who says you can't keep getting faster after racing for 10 years and being old Big grin

kristin10185

I race in SparkleSkirts

Update: Results from the Labor Day 10K, ran only 3 miles before the race was stopped due to a fire.

Forgot to add 9/28 Oktoberfest 10K Goal: Have a blast and drink lots of beer after Wink

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

@runjerseygirl

I have the Spartan Race this Saturday (9/28).

Do you even run?