Beginners and Beyond

Tower of Terror 10 Miler RR (With Pics and Long) (Read 68 times)

No more marathons

I think Tampa has the best Cuban food, though. Ybor City.

Agree - we have an Ybor City transplant up our way and their food is tasty, but you can't beat places like Columbia, Tropicana, and Carmines.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Docket_Rocket

Thanks for the RR.  I can't imagine running for two hours at 10 pm.  Were you able to do the 8 the next day?  Sounds like fun though.  Good idea to run with DH so you weren't as tempted to push hard the week before Chicago.

I did.  I wanted to quit and I tried finding excuses for not doing it but I did them as soon as we drove back to Miami.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

I think Tampa has the best Cuban food, though. Ybor City.

There are Cubans in Tampa? 

The only issue with Cuban food in Miami is there are too many restaurants, and not super good ones.  My favorite here is Versailles.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

B-Plus

That looks like great fun! Good luck this weekend!

Nice report, D.  Sounds like an exhausting week though, I hope you can shake it off and be fresh for Chicago.

Zelanie

That is a lot of disney spirit that you've had to endure lately.  Good job pacing, and good luck next week!