Beginners and Beyond

Sweet SaturDAILIES (Read 44 times)

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Sorry Phil. Losing a pet is very hard

Marjorie

I even wore a shirt for a race I never ran.

I did that today too! My wife got if from a 5k she recently walked, she doesn't run anyway & didn't want the shirt. It was from the same race a couple weeks ago where LRB paced the 10k, so maybe I need to get his permission to wear the shirt.

Dave

Docket_Rocket

Oops, I am wearing one of those right now.  We are all rebels!

I just finished with the nebulizer.  Have I told you guys how much it sucks to have asthma?  Some of you here I know understand that.  I cannot believe I even finished 18 miles with how I was feeling, but the ultra group is amazing and even ran with me for the last 3 because I wanted to do some more loops.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Rondog65

Hello All,

Baboon – Sorry to hear about the dog.

Another beautiful day put in 7.2 miles

Wishing everyone a Happy Easter to you and your family.

Ron's PRs 5K 24:14 (12/07/2013); Half Marathon 1:53:33 (5/26/2013)

Robert31320

Team TJ

Yard wok today.

Long run, double digits, planned for really early Sunday.

Running for TJ because he can't.

B-Plus

At least my shirt doesn't say "finisher". I'd feel like such a tool wearing a race shirt that said that, even if I did finish. If it was a really epic (hate that word) race though, that would be fine.

LRB

Dave, I am not a running elitist (yet), you may do whatever you like with that thing!  ; )

Well what do you know.  They are talking rain tomorrow.  Wouldn't it just be super for me to go from running in the freezing cold, right to running in freezing rain?  Gawd I hope not.

Mother nature, you are on some kind of roll sugar.