Beginners and Beyond

Accidental double post (Read 265 times)

LRB

Dreamer

KK says the cool kids are still there.  No one here smokes kools though.

I smoked Kools, 100's in fact.  To illustrate how I have always been the oddball, all of my friends back then smoked newports or marlbros.

It's funny to think back on those days.  Good times man.  Not a care in the world.  Good times indeed.

PS, KK is a ding a ling.

MRT: This too shall pass

CrisRuns

Your MIL and my MIL are perfect for each other.

We should send them for a vacation together. Maybe it will  sink in. Is your MIL very loud too?

CrisRuns

Weird that my post disappeared.  I was saying that I had a guy once in court who had to repeat everything three times.  I loved it because if I missed it the first time I still had two more chances to make notes.

I wonder why some people really need to keep repeating the same things so much. Desire for approval? Bonding? They, themselves, need repetition? I am talking about people who do not have an old age problem, at least not just yet.

Bad Ass

This one was a pro se guy that was nutso.  When he started saying:

Your Honor, Your Honor, Your Honor, Damaris...

And the judge yelled, SHE'S CALLED MISS ______________.

Yes, yes, yes, so, Damaris....

I could tell the judge was annoyed.

I wonder why some people really need to keep repeating the same things so much. Desire for approval? Bonding? They, themselves, need repetition? I am talking about people who do not have an old age problem, at least not just yet.

Damaris, Marathon Maniac, Ultra Runner

Blog

"The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire."

kristin10185

I race in SparkleSkirts

I repeat myself a lot when I forget I have already told a story. I do this to my boyfriend all the time. I will get halfway through a story and he will tell me the ending of it. Maybe my memory is getting old prematurely.

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to