Beginners and Beyond

FRIDAILIES - From Here To Eternity (Read 185 times)

My non-running streak continues.  I think the last time I ran was Monday.  I decided to take a couple of days off, then DH's schedule has prevented me from running yesterday and today.  As far as I know, I should be able to get out there tomorrow.  

School this morning, new friends coming over for a visit this afternoon.  Going to make some gingerbread cookies so the kids can decorate them this afternoon.  And so I can eat them.  Yum.  ; )

Have a good day, guys!

"...You have to have faith, to know that you can do what you want to do."  -Joseph Nzau

Jess runs for bacon

Good morning! Doing a run with the LRS tonight, 5.5 miles to go look at the pretty christmas lights. I did this two weeks ago and had a good time.

delicate flower

Whatcha say there, Cupcake!?  I took the day off from work.  HOORAY three day weekend!  I am heading out for a MLR in a bit.  I need at least 14 miles to keep my 50 mpw streak going (six and counting), so that's my plan.  Wife and I are heading up to Vermont tonight to ski for the weekend, so I need to get the miles in today.  

Last night was 8 miles at recovery pace (9:41).

Ok then.

Enjoy your Fridays!

<3

Docket_Rocket

Morning!  Woke up with a horrible migraine, bah!  5 miles later tonight.

Good luck to those racing this weekend!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Gunnie26.2

#dowork

Morning! 6+ miles this mornng at a moderate 7:58. Not training for a marathon right now so going to try some runs on faster end to mix it up. Felt good to open up the pace than my normal easy pace.

Good luck to all racers this weekend.

PR's - 5K - 20:15 (2013) | 10K - 45:14 (2011)  | 13.1 - 1:34:40 (2013)  | 26.2 - 3:40:40 (2014)

Up Next:

???

B-Plus

Wow, page 2 already! It's a 1-day weekend for me, so today is my Thursday. Heading out for my morning shakeout run.
              Pinktastic

Buenos Friday, Mi Amigos y Amigas!!

Are you glad that it's Friday?  I know I am!!   And, I only work 2 1/2 days next week and then I'm out for the rest of the year!!  Woo hoo!!   Can't wait!!

Weezer – Hope you had a delightful run!

Basya – Great job this morning!   I hope you feel better soon!

Gustav – Nice job with the band exercises, core and stretching – it’ll all pay off big in the end!

Kay – Good luck in your race tomorrow!   I can’t wait to read your RR!

Mitch – I don’t envy you on the night shift.   Have a great run later!

Tom – I hope you attached those hills and showed them you were the BOSS!!  

Nevrgivup – Congrats on being out of school for a month!  That has got to feel great!!   Have a nice run later!

RMT3B – Enjoy your 8 miles!  

Shirfan – OMG!  That was a great run last night!   I hope your Christmas shopping goes smoothly and you can find everything you need / want without spending all day doing it!

Step – I love looking at Christmas lights!   I hope you and your family have a great time doing that tonight!   Good luck with your recovery miles!

Kristin – Sounds like you’ve got a full day planned!   I bet you make great gingerbread cookies – do you share them internet friends????     Hope you’re able to get out for a run tomorrow!

Lilac – Have a wonderful run while you view the Christmas lights!  

Baboon – What?   You’re giving out cupcakes?   Of course, I’d like one or two….     J     Have a great run later and a fabulous weekend skiing!

Damaris – Sorry about the migraine!   I get them too and I know how they can suck the life outta you.   L    Hope you feel better quickly!

Jedi – Nice run this morning! 

B-Plus – Hope your run went well this morning!

Last night, I ran 6.51 miles while enjoying the neighborhood Christmas lights.   I love all the decorations, and I’m going to be very sad when people take them down after the holidays.    Today is SRD for me.

Have a Pinkerrific Friday!!    And, may your next run be Pinksational!!

- Sarah

But The Smile That I Sent Out Returned With You.

Docket_Rocket

Worse part about the migraine is that I have to be in front of a judge that does not like my office (or the positions we take).  This is going to be fun...not.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

Worse part about the migraine is that I have to be in front of a judge that does not like my office (or the positions we take).  This is going to be fun...not.

Introduce yourself as Docket Bad Ass Rocket and that should settle that.

Docket_Rocket

*Giggle*

Which reminds me to add Bad Ass to the bib next time.  Hmmmm.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

@runjerseygirl

Or wear your Docket Rocket ornament around your neck.

Do you even run?

LRB

Or wear your Docket Rocket ornament around your neck.

Or all of your finishers medals.

@runjerseygirl

Or all of your finishers medals.

Even better.  I would pay to see that!

Do you even run?

Mmmmm...beer

Good morning everyone!

Good luck tomorrow Kay!

10 miles for me later today.

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Weezer88

D, I started my run today with a headache (adult beverage induced) and struggled for the first 4 miles. However, it is gone now. We know your BAD ASS, now you have to let everyone else know.

Our running group is having their annual awards tomorrow - preceeded by a LR and a celebratory adult beverage (@ 8 AM).  The awards ceremony includes a big breakfast and a recap of this year's accomplishments - all on video.

I AM WEEZER.