Beginners and Beyond

What day is it DAILIES? (Read 44 times)

Docket_Rocket

I did 7 miles.  It was OK except my hallux rigidus (arthritic toe) was bad today and I could not breathe well. Now at the ER with my friend.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Zelanie

I hope your friend is doing OK!

Docket_Rocket

I think she is.  she is going through tests but I think it is an overreaction.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Zelanie

Hopefully just an abundance of caution.  But good to know everything is OK instead of worrying.

Docket_Rocket

Yes.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Still at the fucking ER with no end in sight.  All tests came back normal (I knew that) but doctor still needs to see her.  I am never going to sleep!!!!

Damaris

Fundraising Page