Beginners and Beyond

Running Dreams... (Read 30 times)

Better I Leave

I just had my first running dream. I was on a trail, surrounded by other participants, running quite fast and telling myself "I need to slow down because if I continue at this pace, I'm gonna burn out."

And that's all I remember. Heh.

Sloooow.

Congratulations on your first! Smile

I had my first one a few weeks a go. I was running a marathon, and the route went through peoples houses, up the stairs, out the back door, over fences. I kept getting lost.

Better I Leave

I had my first one a few weeks a go. I was running a marathon, and the route went through peoples houses, up the stairs, out the back door, over fences. I kept getting lost.

That is so cool. Smile

YAYpril - B-Plus

I've had a couple... one was similar to Coralie's. I was running a marathon and it went through a restaurant and I had to run on peoples' tables. I was wearing a jacket and had to take it off since I was indoors and knew I'd get warm.

The other one was a couple weeks ago. I met my running partner at 1:45 in the morning to run (on a weekday nonetheless). We were running and I was going up a hill and had the "can't move" sensation - I was literally on hands and knees getting up the hill. Because of that, the run took way longer than expected and all of a sudden it was 3:45 and I was freaking out because I had to work in a couple hours and hadn't gone to sleep yet.