Beginners and Beyond

2013 in 2013, Team 6: Your Pace or Mine? (Read 90 times)

mucknort

I'm jealous that most of the other teams seem to be posting here on RA instead of RWOL or FB, so I thought I'd start a thread anyway to see if any other YPorM's are hanging out here on RA.

(I'm also bummed that I'm on IR until I get my hernia surgery done. I HATE not being able to run!!! A definite sign that I've truly become addicted to running.)

I just returned from a 2 week trip to SoCal to visit family for the Holidays. Got to see the Rose Parade from the grandstands. Wishing everyone a Happy New Years!

flats

turtle runner eximious

I'm here, and this is my 1st post.

I just sent you an email on FB.

Michael

mucknort

Hey Flats,

Sent you one back, good to see someone else from the team here.

Hi guys,

I am here! I was surprised to see a team 6 thread here. I had to do a double take! Smile

flats

turtle runner eximious

Looks like I will set up a private page for us to chat. Standby..........

Michael

fimmx

I'm here too! Since the RWOL crash and burn I've been lurking here.

fimmx

I'm jealous that most of the other teams seem to be posting here on RA instead of RWOL or FB, so I thought I'd start a thread anyway to see if any other YPorM's are hanging out here on RA.

(I'm also bummed that I'm on IR until I get my hernia surgery done. I HATE not being able to run!!! A definite sign that I've truly become addicted to running.)

I just returned from a 2 week trip to SoCal to visit family for the Holidays. Got to see the Rose Parade from the grandstands. Wishing everyone a Happy New Years!

Happy New Year to you too! When's your surgery? Best wishes for it to go well. How long will your recovery be?

flats

turtle runner eximious

Hey Flats,

Sent you one back, good to see someone else from the team here.

Sent you another email.......

Michael

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

I've been on here occasionally. It's easier for me to post here since FB is blocked at work.

- Andrew

mucknort

Happy New Year to you too! When's your surgery? Best wishes for it to go well. How long will your recovery be?

Just got back from the big trip out west, so I'll be calling to schedule on Monday. My brother is a PT and says most folks are recovered in a week or 2. Thanks for the well wishes.

mucknort

Hey Team,

Captain Michael has set up a super secret treehouse club house for us here on RA. Click here and ask for permission to enter or go to our facebook page to get the secret password:

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/YPoM/