Beginners and Beyond

This is not the Sunday Penguins thread - :) (Read 25 times)

N-Bug

Will run for beer.

The "Penguin" daily threads were originally conceived to emphasize that all members of the community have a place on the boards.

However, jblackjr started one already and I was in FAR to big a hurry to actually take the time to look and find it.  The link is here:

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/BF_and_Beyond/forum/43757addf81a401983ecbb03b72a9a22/resume#focus

Less caffeine on my part would help.   Big grin

N-Bug

Will run for beer.

Happy Easter to those of us whom celebrate it!

Good start this morning. I have 6 on the agenda.  40 degrees already but sprinkling.  I will likely bundle up a bit.  We have reservations for a local restaurant for a brunch.  Looking forward to it.

I was researching different plans yesterday for half marathon and marathons.  It looks like the Higdon plans are the ones I'll be following.  Anyone else have suggestions?  I'm not so worried about the half as the full in October.   I need to be sure to follow a plan for that one.

Happy Sunday everyone - have a fantastic and blessed day!

Docket_Rocket

Morning!

The Higdon plans are good.  Try his Advanced (if you're up to the mileage) or the Intermediate if not.

I think jjblack opened a Penguin thread but he forgot to put Penguin in the title so it's easy to have missed it.  I have a run tonight of indeterminate duration.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Good Morning and Happy Easter.  Short run later this morning with DW.  It's Race Week !!!

N-Bug

Will run for beer.

Looking for the penguin thread?

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/BF_and_Beyond/forum/43757addf81a401983ecbb03b72a9a22/resume#focus

Big grin

LRB

Less caffeine on my part would help.   

Fool, you will pay for your treachery!

N-Bug

Will run for beer.

LOL - thanks LRB...  I'll have my bucket of water ready!

Dad on the run.

Haha sorry about that N-Bug it was really late last night / early this morning. I realize now i forgot to add Penguins into the thread title...

Chasing the sub 20 5K.