Beginners and Beyond

IMTPT (Read 1309 times)

Papa Johns Pizza for dinner.

Take Charge. Train Harder. Suck Less. No Excuses.

Crew_Dawg

Damaris, it could mean you are pregnant.

Good afternoon everyone, not sure what's for dinner yet.

-- Ice, I could ice for hours

Damaris--I hope the pain lessens--and they figure out what the heck is the issue! Usually muscle strains DO slowly get better, so I understand your concern on that point. If it's not resolving on it's own, time to throw it to the experts. Don't go over-exerting yourself and making it worse, though--you have to take care. Smile

Doug--I like breakfast for dinner! It's saved my bacon with the kids several times over the years! The Fat City Cafe up the street here has the BEST chicken fried steak and eggs! I like to have their pumpkin pancakes on the side, with real maple syrup!

Neil--All new jobs take a little settling-in time--you're doing fine! Big grin

Van and Pam--Nights take a lot of getting used to! It took about 10 years for me to work out my system for staying normal and sane.

I think I might be a little lactose intolerant. I just started to notice stomach aches after drinking milk and eating cheese. Normally I don't really go for the dairy products, so I guess I never put it together before, but I'm going to try Lactaid and see if it makes a difference in my tummy troubles.

My back is still painful, but I keep counting down the days till my injection on the 16th! I'll let you guys know how it turns out.

Docket_Rocket

At this pace anything could mean I'm pregnant, LOL.

Damaris, it could mean you are pregnant.

Good afternoon everyone, not sure what's for dinner yet.

The chiro adjusted the rib and the dorsals and OMG what a pain.  I yelled so loud I left him deaf.  LOL.  It still hurts a bit but I think it is mostly soreness.  Will know more tomorrow.  Feel better!

Damaris--I hope the pain lessens--and they figure out what the heck is the issue! Usually muscle strains DO slowly get better, so I understand your concern on that point. If it's not resolving on it's own, time to throw it to the experts. Don't go over-exerting yourself and making it worse, though--you have to take care. Smile

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Yay, Louisville Cards won!

Crew_Dawg

Booo, cards won Angry

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

Won what?  Oh yeah there was a basketball game on last night.

Didn't watch it.  Just don't get into anything but racing.  If its got 4 wheels and goes fast then I will watch it.  I know many have said they find that boring but that is my whiskey and I am sticking with it.

Docket_Rocket

Morning.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Morning. We are having an ice storm and the lights are flickering.

Relentless forward progress

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

heya all.

Busy day with calls and I did a nice run and I have pilates later today

Marjorie

Doesn't look fun Pam, good luck.

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

Well, we still have power, but on the way to take youngest to preschool, I saw a cop blocking an intersection where a power line had snapped and was lying across the road.  And the tree trimmers will be incredibly busy when the weather clears.  I've seen several trees and branches bent to their limit, and more branches than I can count lying on the ground in various places.  Thank goodness the street crews got the deicers on the streets early, so the roads are clear at least.  It's supposed to snow tonight.  Don't know how much yet.  The last report I read was 3-6 inches depending on when the change over happens.

In other news, DH and I hired a cleaning service to come do the heavy housecleaning every other week since stuff like vacuuming, mopping, and scrubbing the bathrooms aggravates my fibro, and this morning was their first visit. Three gals were here just over two hours.  I did not have them do the office or the boys' bedrooms just because of all the clutter, but they went everywhere else.   I am enjoying my very clean house!!  I can do touch up sweeping and spot cleaning in between their visits.  Aaahhhhh......

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

http://www.keloland.com/newsdetail.cfm/ice-wind-knock-down--power-lines-in-sioux-falls/?id=146354

Link to a news story about the trees and power lines if you're interested....

Learningdaily

Fibromyalgia Fighter

One word:  thundersleet.

Crew_Dawg

Country x is effecting my running free time those bastards.