Beginners and Beyond

FriDAILIES - is that you? (Read 35 times)

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Rocky and I got 6 done in the rain, final 3 miles 9:53, 9:28, 8:39. Quickening my pace seemed to help my tight butt cheeks.... stupid things, I need a massage.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

LRB

K.  I got one more in me then I am done.

Scratch that, I have a track workout in the morning.  I am done.

LRB

Rocky and I got 6 done in the rain, final 3 miles 9:53, 9:28, 8:39. Quickening my pace seemed to help my tight butt cheeks.... stupid things, I need a massage.

I have a 90 minute massage coming up this week.  Yes, it's gonna cost a billion dollars.  lol

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

I have a 90 minute massage coming up this week.  Yes, it's gonna cost a billion dollars.  lol

I don't like strangers touching me though...........  I am weird like that.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

B-Plus

I have a session with Aaron tomorrow. He's gonna drill my ass 

Stopped in at the liquor store on my way home from my run and picked up a Steamworks Pilsner. Oh, and I saw one of Vancouver's fastest out there. Cool.

Now let's see Vancouver kick some flounder ass.

10.4 easy on a crisp and cool night, with multiple groups of coyotes howling and yipping near and far.  I could smell deer here and there and caught the occasional flash of white tails as they scooted into the woods upon hearing me.

When one of the nearby packs started vocalizing from down the hill a bit, with an almost full moon glowing through wispy clouds, I stopped to take it all in, no sounds other than the owners of the night, with small puffs of breath rising as I stood there.

The distant orange glow of the city seemed transient and fleeting, sure to be swallowed up again by the infinitely patient blackness and the pale moon.

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

So... No hot pool boy / delivery man side action?