Beginners and Beyond

Run for Boston bracelets have been shipped. (Read 269 times)

Docket_Rocket

I wore mine on Saturday.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Got it. It works well with the Garmin watchCool

PR's : HM 1:51:15  -  5K 21:27

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

Bump.....

J, sent you a PM for follow up.

Thanks

Randy

One2Run

Still waiting here too. Was there correct postage for shipping to Canada?

bluerun

Super B****

I didn't get mine either, and I'm in the US.  The postal service is slightly more than extremely unreliable, so this really isn't surprising.

chasing the impossible

because i never shut up ... i blog

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

Got mine today!  Thanks for following thru, J!

Randy

Dad on the run.

If there is anyone who still hasn't got theirs by Friday please let me know and I will try and find out what's going on. I had tried to send them out friday before last and the postal guy told me I had to ship them as packages and not "letters" so it was going to be 2.07 instead of the .66 I spent on the previous 70+. I went back the following Friday to pay the extra amount and the guy who helped me the first time was there and said that was stupid and they were only .66 and he could just mark them as non-machinable. I think the second guy was just being a big ol' douche.

Chasing the sub 20 5K.

One2Run

I received mine this week. Very happy.

Has the $$ gone to the family yet? Just wondering their reaction.