Beginners and Beyond

Wednesday Penguins It's Time To Right, Left, Repeat (Read 186 times)

Snickers1230

Woo!  Sounds like fun!  I'm hoping to get a Disney trip in later this year.  A few friends of mine and I are thinking about road tripping it Smile

Ok, so now I have plane tickets, a car reservation, and theme park tickets for our Disney/Universal Studios vacation next month!

Scotty, I think the weather is terrible all over Texas!  I think we might get a little bit of a break here this afternoon, and then right back into the storms this evening.  I just hope it's either not raining, or a light rain when I have to walk to my car...

Ended up with 4x1000 intervals last night instead of 6x1000.  I guess 6 was a little ambitious for my first interval workout in a while!  Got in about 3 easy miles this afternoon on my lunch break.

Formerly Jackie_601 on RW

Next up:

4/27 - Green 6.2 10K

Singer who runs a smidge

I haven't been to Disney in a decade, and I haven't been to Epcot since I was in high school.  DH has never been.  So, I figured it was time!  And since we're both Harry Potter fans, a trip to Universal Studios is also a good thing.  Luckily we'll have one day in the condo between the two to recover ...

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Snickers1230

I know, I want to go to the Harry Potter park!  DH isn't a huge fan of theme parks and rides which is why I might try to go with friends instead Smile

I haven't been to Disney in a decade, and I haven't been to Epcot since I was in high school.  DH has never been.  So, I figured it was time!  And since we're both Harry Potter fans, a trip to Universal Studios is also a good thing.  Luckily we'll have one day in the condo between the two to recover ...

Next up:

4/27 - Green 6.2 10K

Singer who runs a smidge

DH doesn't like roller coasters, but there should be enough to do in both parks even if we avoid the coasters.  Which is kind of a shame, because I love them!  But that's ok, I love him more.  Big grin

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Docket_Rocket

Nice!  you'll be close to me!  Well, 3 hours but still....

Ok, so now I have plane tickets, a car reservation, and theme park tickets for our Disney/Universal Studios vacation next month!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

From the Internet.

GUYS. MY SHINS. THEY FEEL THE SAME! Big grin

I squeeze along the inside of my left shin out of habit now, just checkin' in once a day or so, and today it feels the same as my right leg!! Big grin I'm really hoping all this "being patient" nonsense is almost done.

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Now I'm worrying about the hilly course in Knoxville, Kristin.  BIL is going to check them out for us.  Might be a PR 3:00 HM !!!

Anyway, 3.5m today through the wind and ice on the bike/bridle path.  Felt good though.  Oh, i did start on the right foot and that includes at stoplights.  Now for a quick shower and nap (not at the same time).

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

I want to come to Disney! He would let you on one roller coaster wouldn't he?

yay Lauren!

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Singer who runs a smidge

Certainly he would let me ride roller coasters ... but then he has to stand around and wait for me, which is no fun.  We went to a theme park with his brother and sister-in-law and nephew, and I rode coasters with his brother and he hung out with SIL and nephew, and that worked well.  But this will just be the two of us.

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Well you're a very nice wife then! Haha if it were me I'd tell him to occupy himself for awhile and go ride one Wink

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to

Snickers1230

Haha, I'm with you!

Well you're a very nice wife then! Haha if it were me I'd tell him to occupy himself for awhile and go ride one Wink

Next up:

4/27 - Green 6.2 10K

Tori Runs in PA

Pittsburgh RN!

Hi kids!

questions of the day..I am trying to imagine myself right now....I am goig to say that I start off with my right leg. At least as I am imagining myself in my mind right now...the right just seems like it wants to fly out in front me! LOL

Gustav-I hope you get back soon, you will be running in your sleep next! LOL

Hope everyone is having a great day!

and I got the Hospital and floor (oncology) for my preceptorship hours! YAY! We found out yesterday! :-)

Now to hope that they have an opening when the time comes in a few weeks!

Do or do not, there is no try. 

My first races EVER! 

Saxonburg Distance Series 5KRaces: 

#1: 7-14-2012 Cross Country Crusade 5K: 42:50 

#2: 8-11-2012 Roebling's Run 5K: 38:54

#3: 9-8-2012 Festival of the Arts 5K: 36:37