Beginners and Beyond

The Damaris HEAT vs The Scotty Dog SPURS (Read 129 times)

delicate flower

Scottydawg's tshirt for this weekend  races -" I Beat Cancer & Spurs in 4!"  Big grin

lmao

I'd chip in to buy him that.

<3

Go spurs go. Scotty dog spurs looking strong.

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

redrum

Caretaker/Overlook Hotel

I gotta say, Neal and Green gave me inspiration tonight on the hamster wheel.  I had Father's Day running around to do after work so since I missed half the game by the time I got home I decided I'd run the treadmill so i could watch and just kept feeling lighter and lighter on my feet as those 2 psychos just couldn't miss.

I hope Parker is ok.  They better rub the bejesus outta that leg cuz I have a feeling next game is going to be a BATTLE!!!

Randy

RSX

Hey, let's not go mistaking me for someone who cares if he's wrong.  Wink

Go Red Sox.

+1 and haven't watched the Bruins all year.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

posted by redrum: " I gotta say, Neal and Green gave me inspiration tonight on the hamster wheel. I had Father's Day running around to do after work so since I missed half the game by the time I got home I decided I'd run the treadmill so i could watch and just kept feeling lighter and lighter on my feet as those 2 psychos just couldn't miss. I hope Parker is ok. They better rub the bejesus outta that leg cuz I have a feeling next game is going to be a BATTLE!!!" Well, I think the Heat played last night just the way they should be playing.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt