Beginners and Beyond

2015: Day 3. The Dailies (Read 45 times)

Docket_Rocket

Welcome, Murphy!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Be careful out there. We don't want a repeat of your little stunt on skis... But enjoy the fun. It does sound great. Take pics!

Listen to Lily.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

B-Plus

I went for a trail run and now we are up to page 6? Great job posting everybody. I rocked out the manpri tights in the snow this morning 

MarjorieAnn3137

Run to live; live to run

Yes Scotty, Hammy goes every Saturday to swim. He had major back surgery 3 years ago. It helps keep him strong. He swims for 30 min with one of the owners. Most times he swims after a toy.  He loves it. Quincy doesn't get in. We've tried with him but he doesn't like it. So he goes for moral support and to eat treats while watching Hammy.

Little Blue is from Akron?  I was born in Wadsworth not too far from Akron. We moved to Michigan when I was 10.

Marjorie

LRB

Listen to Lily.

Actually it would be better if he did not think about any of it.

LRB

I rocked out the manpri tights in the snow this morning 

I am ready to buy a pair of those.

Docket_Rocket

I went for a trail run and now we are up to page 6? Great job posting everybody. I rocked out the manpri tights in the snow this morning 

I went out for 8 and felt the same way when I got back.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Awww... But.but but... do you really mean it?

Of course I do!  And if you ever do a Bare Buns 5K with me one day, you'll be my SUPER Hero! 

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

B-Plus

I went out for 8 and felt the same way when I got back.

We were only on page 2 when I left though. Where did the day go?

B-Plus

I am ready to buy a pair of those.

Seriously can't stop laughing at myself in those.

Cyberic

Of course I do!  And if you ever do a Bare Buns 5K with me one day, you'll be my SUPER Hero! 

Aaaahhh, so romantic!

LRB

Seriously can't stop laughing at myself in those.

Imma rock them shits yo. lol

Little Blue

Yes Scotty, Hammy goes every Saturday to swim. He had major back surgery 3 years ago. It helps keep him strong. He swims for 30 min with one of the owners. Most times he swims after a toy.  He loves it. Quincy doesn't get in. We've tried with him but he doesn't like it. So he goes for moral support and to eat treats while watching Hammy.

Little Blue is from Akron?  I was born in Wadsworth not too far from Akron. We moved to Michigan when I was 10.

Yep, but moved away the day after I graduated high school.  Mom & Dad left and took my stuff!  I've lived in NC a lot longer than I did OH.  I'm pleased with that factoid.

Where in Michigan?  DH is from Pontiac.