Beginners and Beyond

THURSDAILIES Underpromise and Overdeliver (Read 41 times)

HobbitLegs

elevenses

3.1 with the beer runners. It was good to be outside again.

LRB

3.1 with the beer runners. It was good to be outside again.

Hi dailies:

6.34 regeneration miles.  Tomorrow's forecast high of 33 will feel tropical.

Will run for scenery.

Lily,

Having the flu is no excuse.  If all you can manage is six friggin' miles, you are nothing but a wuss. And who gave you permission to use miles anyway ?  Don't try and give us that old "tempo pace" crap.  We all know you are weak and slow.

I don't say this because I give a damn one way or the other.  Mainly I'm just curious if anybody reads posts that are made this late at night.    

Jay has posted already, so what are the odds ?

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

Zelanie

Lily,

Having the flu is no excuse.  If all you can manage is six friggin' miles, you are nothing but a wuss. And who gave you permission to use miles anyway ?  Don't try and give us that old "tempo pace" crap.  We all know you are weak and slow.

I don't say this because I give a damn one way or the other.  Mainly I'm just curious if anybody reads posts that are made this late at night.    

Jay has posted already, so what are the odds ?

I read posts this late, but I don't always post because I figure everyone else is asleep.

And since nobody else is reading, I went to college in Massachusetts and one of the students shot and killed one of my professors and a classmate.  So we all did lots of soul searching about the death penalty and how we felt about it not being an option in this case, since it was not a federal crime.

But in the end, now that time has passed, the dad of the student who was killed did eventually open communication with the shooter, and I think it might have brought some closure for the dad.  So that's an option that he wouldn't have had if it had been a death penalty case.