Beginners and Beyond

Brrr: Deep Freeze TuesDAILIES (Read 71 times)

B-Plus

11 miles done at 7:24 pace, very much a moderate effort. WTF? I don't know.  It felt way easy, though.  Probably b/c I only ran 3.5 miles yesterday.

That's a seriously WTF run! Way to go!!

Despite all the rain we get around here, it is a decent place to run temperature-wise. It rarely goes below freezing in the winter, and I think we only cracked 80 once last summer.

11.1 miles @ 8:19 done.

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

11 miles done at 7:24 pace, very much a moderate effort. WTF? I don't know.  It felt way easy, though.  Probably b/c I only ran 3.5 miles yesterday.

What are you, a Kenyan Smile

Code...good job....you could sell that Botox tip to exercising housewives.

Pink...great job on the 10 and reigning in your pace.

LRB...sounds like a AAA moment to me!

Sparker...live and learn for sure. Heal up quickly.

Bplus...nice run...that's more my speed.

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

runmomto3boys

Ha!  Thanks, guys!  You both had some pretty killer runs/miles yourselves today!!!

So_Im_a_Runner

Go figure

Ha!  Thanks, guys!  You both had some pretty killer runs/miles yourselves today!!!

I'm not sure the movie that's from, but the lady from Gilmour Girls and Mike and Molly says that to a guy that's running past her as the both go quite slowly. (the Kenyan line I mean)

Trying to find some more hay to restock the barn

11 miles done at 7:24 pace, very much a moderate effort.

Holy crap. With that kind of performance, I am expecting an interview with Oprah....

Wink

Dave

Heidi, nice and easy run today. How cool that you body can do that!

Scott, great job keeping moving while not running. I hope you return stronger.

B-Plus, great job. Someday, I, too, hope to have that kind of pace over that kind of distance.

Ab work is done. I'm beginning to feel civilized. Good night, everyone.

B-Plus

Thanks Basya. You continue to amaze me with how consistent you are with the supplemental work. Btw, are you still doing some VFF miles?

So the fire alarm and all the water last night was due to some idiot. Apparently some dickwad opened up some firefighting valves.

Docket_Rocket

I am sooooo behind!  Had to read 3 pages to catch up!

I only had time for 10 miles.  But they were fast.

Now off to pass out until tomorrow.  Me tired.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

8.1 total.  Intervals. 2.4 w/u (~20 minutes) 5x1000 @ 6:00/mile pace w/ 600 R.I.'s @ ~8:30/mile pace, 1 easy to finish