Beginners and Beyond

RW FB thread - Where is it? (Read 291 times)

I don't know how to find itSad
    Docket_Rocket

The thread or the group in FB?  The new thread is below here (10 threads down).  If you're asking about the RW one, good luck!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

runfoolery

one cool thing about google is that you can limit its search to a particular domain

You should check my nomenclature because it might not be right, but try adding

site:runnersworld.com to your search

The group on FB.
          Docket_Rocket

The group on FB.

Here it is.  Please let me know when you have sent the request as I have 3 pending requests and don't recognize anybody (and they never responded to my PM).

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/115514608588156/

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

PADRunner

Here it is.  Please let me know when you have sent the request as I have 3 pending requests and don't recognize anybody (and they never responded to my PM).

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/115514608588156/

I sent one.

Docket_Rocket

I sent one.

I saw.  Off to add you.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Meat Wagon

Puker

PM me for the link to the RW Friendster group. I don't want to post it here on the open forum. We're extremely exclusive.

Feel sick and dirty, more dead than alive.

Docket_Rocket

PM me for the link to the RW Friendster group. I don't want to post it here on the open forum. We're extremely exclusive.

There is a friendster group? I feel left out!

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Damaris,

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/115514608588156/ takes me to my home pageSad

Docket_Rocket

Damaris,

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/115514608588156/ takes me to my home pageSad

Funny.  It takes me to the FB group.  Are you signed up in FB before clicking on the link?

If not, the group is called FB RWOL Beginner's Forum.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Meat Wagon

Puker

There is a friendster group? I feel left out!

I've posted my Friendster link in the BF before and NOBODY came to visit. I don't know if I can handle your rejection twice.

Feel sick and dirty, more dead than alive.

Docket_Rocket

I've posted my Friendster link in the BF before and NOBODY came to visit. I don't know if I can handle your rejection twice.

I never saw it.  Are you sure it wasn't in the old BFFB?

Damaris

Fundraising Page

Dr. Cornsitter

Accept my friendship!!! Then you can all learn my real name and all my dirty little secrets......

Quote from BeachRunner3234 on 6/25/2013 at 8:20 PM:

So I'm currently sitting with a bag of frozen corn in my ass.

Docket_Rocket

Accept my friendship!!! Then you can all learn my real name and all my dirty little secrets......

done.  I think.  I had multiple requests!

Damaris

Fundraising Page