Beginners and Beyond

What's up, Wednesday Penguins? (Read 22 times)

Singer who runs a smidge

Tomorrow is the department retreat.  I have to be here by 8:00 AM.  Blech! 

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Tomorrow is the department retreat.  I have to be here by 8:00 AM.  Blech! 

8 a.m is pretty late to get to work for some of us. I work from 7 am. - 4 PM but usually am at work by 6:15 or so.  What time do you usually have to be there?

You should have a French-themed retreat.  Because that's what the French do best...retreat....  

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Singer who runs a smidge

I'm a 9-5 woman, except that it's often 9:30-5:30.  The problem is that in order to get here by 8, I'm going to have to get up at 5 and be in a hurry all morning.  And I probably won't leave any earlier.  Wonder how big a cup of coffee I can make and still get to work without my bladder exploding? 

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

3 for us.  Took it slow and stopped in middle of the run to talk to friend of DD who was marathon training.   Hadn't seen him in years and never would have recognized him, but he recognized us.  Another runner to watch for in October.

Zelanie

Hey guys!  Rocked my MP run earlier- felt really good!  That was my last "quality" run in Costa Rica, but I do plan to squeeze some easy miles in tomorrow morning before I catch my bus.  I'm headed south to pick up the kids who are staying down there.