Beginners and Beyond

Wednesday Penguins "Gonna Fly Now" (Read 24 times)

SheCan

My daughter just got her license Monday!  When she first started driving in the city & bad traffic I was terrified! I distinctly remember my palms sweating. Ha.

I feel for you, Traci, that's how I was with my kids.  The more they do it, the easier it gets, especially after they move out.  But, you're a mom, you'll worry.    Glad you're still running though!  You don't have to run 20 milers to be a runner.

Hi hi everyone else, you've been Damarisized!    and I'm a lazy bum.  

I went to art lab, and just got home a bit a go, and will leave soon to go to the gym and do treadmill before I pick up hubby.  We're down to one car with the other in the garage.  Cross your fingers for me that I don't get sick!

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Howdy strangers!

mitch- it's too damn hot to run anyway. Heat index is 105 today. A week off won't kill ya!  I mean... GET OUT THERE! 

My daughter just got her license Monday!  When she first started driving in the city & bad traffic I was terrified! I distinctly remember my palms sweating. Ha.

AFM I still run every once in awhile but not over 3.5 miles in the past 3 months or so. Still going to the gym Too.  Some weeks I don't run at all. Hmmm.

I still stalk this forum

though And its great to see everyone trucking on.

Hi Stalker !!! - Its too damn cold to run anyway.  Heat index is 59 today.  We are taking the day off.

Still having the shin splints?  Glad you can still run a little.  Take care.