Beginners and Beyond

The risks you take when you run with a Mammal. (Read 116 times)

Docket_Rocket

Sure.  I'm game.

If I'm going to have to slow down, you're going to have to run shorter.  How's that for compromise?  Wink

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

PragmaticRnnr

Fitness Jogger

Great pics!  I've got to learn to look for the cameras and not look like I'm getting a colonoscopy as I run by.  Blush

tracilynn

Cute pics! LOL at the mammal hands!  Ha ha!

~~~~~~~

Traci

LRB

Hilarious!

I barely lift my my eyes let alone my head when running past cameras, so most of mine are of me staring at what looks to be money on the ground.

Although I lifted my head once but not my eyes and that one looks pretty ridiculous.

@runjerseygirl

Hilarious!

I barely lift my my eyes let alone my head when running past cameras, so most of mine are of me staring at what looks to be money on the ground.

Although I lifted my head once but not my eyes and that one looks pretty ridiculous.

Sleep running?

Do you even run?

LRB

Sleep running?

I guess.  I do have one or two good ones though, but yeah most of them remain unclaimed.

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Some really nice mammal hands AND mammal Great Legs in that last photo! Big grin

Nice photos, thanks for sharing!  Congrats on your race!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Venomized

Drink up moho's!!

I think they are really Miami gang symbols

Wandering Wally

Nice pics.  Love the multiple photo bombs by D.  You all looked like you had a great time.

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast