Beginners and Beyond

Countdown MonDAILIES (Read 30 times)

Docket_Rocket

7 of my fastest miles in ages.  Pain was close to blinding.

To make the story short, they will be looking for cancer in Trixie's biopsy tomorrow.  Hoping for good news about her but I am really losing hope.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

FreeSoul87

Runs4Sanity

Sad sorry D, I hope you hear good news tomorrow.

*Do It For Yourself, Do It Because They Said It Was Impossible, Do It Because They Said You Were Incapable*

PRs

5k - 24:15 (7:49 min/mile pace) 

10k - 51:47 (8:16 min/mile pace)

15k -1:18:09 (8:24 min/mile pace)

13.1 - 1:53:12 (8:39 min/mile pace)

26:2 - 4:14:55 (9:44 min/mile)

Brrrrrrr

Uffda

It's gonna be a big one peeps!

If the Motor City Kitties can't bring it against the shell of a team that the Ravens are, then they don't deserve the NFC North crown.

- Andrew

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Evening, Dailies!

I know I've been kind of a hit-or-miss poster, but I haven't been running lately so I haven't anything to report.

Last post, I reported that the knee was hurting just a bit. Well, that was a couple of days after playing around with deadlifts. A definite no-no at this point. It feels very good today, as it did yesterday, so I think that if I treat it gently, I will be able to ease back into running.

Hope everyone's doing well out there. Pink, glad to see that you're running again!

Anyway, gotta run - messages on FB from my sister. Brother's sick, need to respond.

Have a good rest of the Monday, everyone!

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Hip Redux

I'm back, didya miss me?

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

I missed you, Oski!

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

Hip Redux

I missed you, Oski!

Thanks, Tom!

The rest of you - pfffffffffft!

Yugo18

7 of my fastest miles in ages.  Pain was close to blinding.

To make the story short, they will be looking for cancer in Trixie's biopsy tomorrow.  Hoping for good news about her but I am really losing hope.

Oh, no.  Really hoping it's something else.  

Yugo18

Did a quick second run for a grand total of 9.  Eh.

Docket_Rocket

Thanks, Tom!

The rest of you - pfffffffffft!

Hey, you cannot give us 2 minutes to answer. I was at dinner!

I missed you.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Oh, no.  Really hoping it's something else.  

Us too, but we are preparing for the worse.

Having lost a pet within 24 hours (Lily went from yay to dead that fast) and having gone through this process with Trixie, if it is for the best, I think we are ready and could handle it better than something sudden.  But prepare for some bawling, because I am going to cry if that happens.

Damaris

Fundraising Page

kristin10185

Skirt Runner

Aww Damaris hoping for the best for Trixie

PRs:   5K- 28:16 (5/5/13)      10K- 1:00:13 (10/27/13)    4M- 41:43 (9/7/13)   15K- 1:34:25  (8/17/13)    10M- 1:56:30 (4/6/14)     HM- 2:20:16 (4/13/14)     Full- 5:55:33 (11/1/15)

I started a blog about running :) Check it out if you care to