Beginners and Beyond

Penguin's FrwednesDaily (Read 29 times)

Philliefan33

Three miles done on the treadmill. I should've gone longer but I got bored. Tomorrow should be dry so I can get outside to run before feasting.

Scotty, the D's run for fitness. They are too fast for me.

Zelanie, I will second what Cherie said. Now that my girls are no longer teens, they are much better company.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Here is today's Zion pic. We were hiking and DD said, "Hey, check out the sheep." Good stuff.

tracilynn

found the pic. This was a  run at the beach this summer. Nice floater, eh?

~~~~~~~

Traci

Zelanie

Left at the worst possible time for traffic I think. It's usually a 4 hour drive. We left 5 hours ago and have 2 left. Although we did stop at a Subway.  Should have made the pie last night.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

found the pic. This was a  run at the beach this summer. Nice floater, eh?

Shocked Wow!!

tracilynn

Hahaha

Big grin

~~~~~~~

Traci

hog4life

Jack, see? I told ya!! How did you get so close to the sheep? Or did you have one of them mega zoom lens?

Traci, hehe Joking

7.1 miles, I'll be glad when this wind is gone!

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Hog: we just happened upon them. Pure, dumb luck. They were maybe fifty feet away and I took the picture with the phone. Nice miles, by the way.