Beginners and Beyond

The best cookies are... (Read 416 times)

I like the homemade Nestle Tollhouse cookies.  I'm partial to walnuts in them but hubby thinks any type of nut should not be in a dessert.  For awhile I made two batches, one with and one without and now we just do without.

Homemade chocolate chip. But there are these maple creme cookies from Canada that are extremely awesome also!

OMG yes.

DARE MAPLE

Gustav1

Fear is a Liar

Shirfan - I don't see the pic but they are Dare! They melt in your mouth!

I'm so vegetarian I don't even eat animal crackers!

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

A simple and surprisingly really good cookie:

http://grownupcookies.com/2012/11/a-flavor-tango-2/

sunfastrose

Fatty McFatFat

The peanut butter cookies with the Hershey kiss in the middle.

xor

Frasier tossed salad and scrambled eggs.

I toss cookies.

We both live in Seattle, but have never been seen together.

Fact.

I like mole-asses cookies the most.

ilanarama

Pace Prophet

The best cookies are the ones in my kitchen that I have made.

Currently I have molasses (although neither mole-ass or molas pass) ginger cookies.  When we finish them, I will make Scottish shortbread, and then those will be the best cookies. 

xor

Ilana Doone.

Peanut Butter or Chocolate Chip for me, either one.

I am The Tortoise

Oatmeal craisin with chopped pecans.

@runjerseygirl

Oatmeal craisin with chopped pecans.

Now THAT sounds good.  Never thought to substitute raisins with craisins.  Genius.

Do you even run?

Docket_Rocket

The best cookies are the ones in my kitchen that I have made.

Currently I have molasses (although neither mole-ass or molas pass) ginger cookies.  When we finish them, I will make Scottish shortbread, and then those will be the best cookies. 

You have my address, no?  I mean, you possibly cannot eat them all, no?

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

You have my address, no?  I mean, you possibly cannot eat them all, no?

LOL

StepbyStep-SH

The oatmeal cookie recipe from the top of the Quaker oat box, but instead of raisins, use craisins, chocolate chips and walnuts. Though this time of year, I crave molasses cookies.

20,000 miles behind me, the world still to see.

Sharz96

Favorite is brownie cookie with peanutbutter chips.  Second is oatmeal with craisins, macadamia nuts, and white chocolate chunks.  I've never tried to make either myself, though.