Beginners and Beyond

Find me some Fridailies (Read 47 times)

Docket_Rocket

I now have a prescription for ABx because the "groin" pain might be just an infection.  So, no alcohol for me this weekend, sigh.  Sniff.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

B-Plus

Well, mountain run didn't happen, then normal trail run didn't happen, and then I finally got out for a run a bit later than I would have liked. But it turned out to be pretty great. I knew I was in for a fast run when I hit the 2nd mile in 7:45. Averaged about 7:20, with the last mile sub-7. Oops!

Slymoon Runs

race obsessed

I now have a prescription for ABx because the "groin" pain might be just an infection.  So, no alcohol for me this weekend, sigh.  Sniff.

Erm did your ute just now fall out?  I thought that happened years ago...

Docket_Rocket

Erm did your ute just now fall out?  I thought that happened years ago...

Ahem, it fell out on Valentine's Day when the doctor took it out, hello?  Stay with the program!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page