Beginners and Beyond

Thumpin' Thursday Penguins! (Read 27 times)

Docket_Rocket

You had me at marathon.

Jimmy, thanks for starting.. Let ius know how you like "the stick".. It's easier to bring ard as compared to foam roller..
    Mitch, speed will come back.. don't worry..
    Dave, sound like a great run with better temp..
    Jerry, are you still doing the twerk? If yes, we will need video..
    Awood, hi!
    Margo, I like bread too.. With Nutella.. Hope you nail those tempo.. a mantra I used while running tempo.. "left toe, right toe, keep up the tempo".
    Damaris, congrats on the 13.. I still can't  figure out the wordings what is on you new avi..
    Jack, tough running a 10 on those weather.. TM maybe?
    Mel, good job coming back.. coming nicely just in time for that HM..
    Scotty, sorry abt the packed gym..
    9.5M done on the indoor track..
    Just realised I saw someone jumped off the bldg 2 days ago.. I was jogging at the 26th floor track and I saw something that looks like a bamboo of dark clothings fell from somewhere higher.. I didn't put on my specs and I thought it was that.. Until last night, my neighbour told me someone jump off from the bldg at that time.. Man, just sad..

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

Docket_Rocket

Wow, Bin, that's sad.  We have jumpers downtown from time to time. Very sad.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

SheCan

Just a quick jump in and jump out.  Hi everyone!   Sorry I haven't been checking in more.  Seems like this week has been busier then usual.  DD did however find a car.  So now I just need to teach her how to drive a standard.   I did 9 on the TM this morning with 4 at tempo pace.  I guess this really is marathon training time now.  If only the weather would stay  a bit cooler.

Bin very sad about the jumper.

Cherie

"We do not become the people who this world needs simply by turning our backs on anyone we don’t like, trust, or deem healthy enough to be in our presence. "  ---- Shasta Nelson