Beginners and Beyond

TuesDAILIES: If it ain't broke, break it (Read 36 times)

Docket_Rocket

As I was leaving, the guards asked me where was my jacket to cover me from this cold, OMG!  It's 66F!  Then another one said it's going to be 40F tonight. Eh, only 60F buddy, exaggerating much?

And thatis how typical Miamians react to anything below 80F.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

As I was leaving, the guards asked me where was my jacket to cover me from this cold, OMG!  It's 66F!  Then another one said it's going to be 40F tonight. Eh, only 60F buddy, exaggerating much?

And thatis how typical Miamians react to anything below 80F.

That is hilarious!  It's probably the same story in the ATL.

Cyberic

6 miles on the indoor track. Temp of 65 I'd say... Smile

10 x 2 minutes at Interval pace, with 2 minutes Easy running between each. With the long breaks, I ended up not really working the VO2Max, but I still ran a total of 5+k at or above faster than 5k pace.

Docket_Rocket

3 with hubby.  It was nice out (except for the winds).  My TomTom went crazy and said I was running a 5K and/or dying, so I am doing a factory reset on it. I think I hit it when I fell so it's fucked up now.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

LRB

3 with hubby.  It was nice out (except for the winds).  My TomTom went crazy and said I was running a 5K and/or dying, so I am doing a factory reset on it. I think I hit it when I fell so it's fucked up now.

You have every toy imaginable. Even your toys have toys!

Docket_Rocket

I restored it so tomorrow we shall see.  Other toys ready in case they are needed.

Damaris

Fundraising Page