Beginners and Beyond

WednesDAILIES: Sometimes you just have to tell them what you really think (Read 53 times)

Zelanie

Woohoo- Rocked my MP miles tonight!  The "tempo" miles were the ones in my plan that I worried the most about.  I haven't done any real MP running, so I had no idea what it should feel like, and of course if I wasn't able to do it, it would mean that I'd need to seriously rethink my goal pace.

So I let myself ease into MP over the first couple of miles, which I think worked really well.  I ran 2 warmup, 6 @ goal MP, and 1 cooldown.

Not bad considering it was also the last day of school, especially since I'd gone out with some coworkers and even had some tater tots earlier in the afternoon. 

Woohoo- Rocked my MP miles tonight!  The "tempo" miles were the ones in my plan that I worried the most about.  I haven't done any real MP running, so I had no idea what it should feel like, and of course if I wasn't able to do it, it would mean that I'd need to seriously rethink my goal pace.

So I let myself ease into MP over the first couple of miles, which I think worked really well.  I ran 2 warmup, 6 @ goal MP, and 1 cooldown.

Nice!

Just landed at PDX. 

Dave

Zelanie

Welcome!  Good weather for a run tonight.