Beginners and Beyond

Monday Night Football (Read 39 times)

Hip Redux

Good game on tonight - Seattle and Nawlins.

Who you want to win?  I'm always on the side of the Saints losing.  I like Drew Brees, but the rest of them - meh.   Go Seattle Smile

LRB

I was the only one to take NO in my office pool.  Had I taken Seattle, I would have won it.  Instead I have to wait for the finale, in which case I may be tied with four other people if Seattle wins and it will go to the points tiebreaker.  Boo.

Hip Redux

The odds of me making it to the end of the game are slim.  You'll have to let me know how it goes, LRB.  Tongue

Hip Redux

Pick 6!

LRB

The odds of me making it to the end of the game are slim. 

Shit, I'm in my third glass.  I have better odds of learning how to tap dance than I do of making it to halftime!

More importantly, Brees & Wilson combine for the shortest combined height of starting QB's in any NFL game since 2001. link

Not surprisingly, many of the games on the list included Doug Flutie. More surprisingly, he is listed at 5-10. Ha! If Flutie is 5-10, I am Manute Bol.

I cannot remember the last time I made it to the end of a Sunday night or Monday night game.

Dave

Hip Redux

In Framingham, MA there is a road called "Doug Flutie Pass".  Heh.  And he's probably 5'6" on a good day!

I am trying to make it to half time.  Zzzzz.

RSX

In Framingham, MA there is a road called "Doug Flutie Pass".  Heh.  And he's probably 5'6" on a good day!

I am trying to make it to half time.  Zzzzz.

Actually Natick is where that road is. That road separates 2 malls. I used to live in that area. Natick High is where all the Fluties played football, and I think there was a nephew playing on Thanksgiving. At the Boston Strong concert, Flutie was yelling that they f ed with our city etc. even though he had just passed papers on a new Florida home.

As far as Seattle or NO, I don't like Pete Carroll from his Patriot days.

Hip Redux

I think it actually crosses over the Framingham/Natick border.    I consider the sections of Framingham/Natick on Rt 9 near the mall to be pretty much the same anyway.  lol

Goorun

That was just awesome. Yes, I'm a Seahawks fan.

49-ers, you are the next.

Slow and steady never wins anything.

LRB

I actually won the pool on points despite my brief lapse of common sense.  I had 40 points and the total was 41, sixty bucks to me thank you!  Cool