Beginners and Beyond

getting old workouts to Running Ahead (Read 409 times)

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I don't have anything in that folder except that SportTracks gpx file.  Ugh.

Running is dumb.

Jess runs for bacon

I just imported all my workouts from endomondo, just waiting for it to load. Crossing my fingers it works. I'd like to see how data looks, I like the challenge aspect that endomondo has, but it's lacking in it's ability to analyze my runs better, so I'd like to see how this works.

runfoolery

Err.... maybe do a search on your HD for a *.logbook* ?

I'm not sure why you'd lose all your activities or open another log. I'm looking for a 'recently used logbook' type of thing but not having much luck

runfoolery

Oh - check if there is a SportTracks folder inside of My documents. There might be a logbook in there

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Mandy, how did you get that screen shot on there?

tracilynn

I just imported all my workouts from endomondo, just waiting for it to load. Crossing my fingers it works. I'd like to see how data looks, I like the challenge aspect that endomondo has, but it's lacking in it's ability to analyze my runs better, so I'd like to see how this works.

How did you choose endomondo from The list?  I didnt see it listed??

~~~~~~~

Traci

Zelanie

I imported from endomondo, but sadly it seemed to only want to export one run at a time.  So I just uploaded my runs since the start of the month, plus my two most recent races.  Everything else will just have to be a mystery.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

James, I did end up getting my stuff back, but it lost all of my notes (which is where I record how far Bella ran with me) and shoe miles!  Angry  Oh well, I guess I'll try to re-create it the best I can.  Good thing I'm bored and injured, eh?

Running is dumb.

runfoolery

did you have to re-import from your garmin? I thought about suggesting that but then figured you might have equipment numbers you'd have to re-create, just like you did...

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

did you have to re-import from your garmin? I thought about suggesting that but then figured you might have equipment numbers you'd have to re-create, just like you did...

No, I found a folder full of .fitlog files that I had to import.  I clear my Garmin data out regularly (helps with battery life during ultras), so I couldn't pull it from there. 

Running is dumb.

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

I've got my running data on an Excel spreadsheet, but it has a lot of functions and pages with charts, graphs, etc. I wonder if it could be uploaded to Running Ahead....

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Also, I don't have the activities than I manually imported either.  Oy, oy, oy.  Stupid SportTracks!

Running is dumb.

runfoolery

Where were the .fitlog files? just wondering for future reference...

And in the it's too late to help you today but might help in future column, even though you clear out your Garmin, the process of uploading to your computer / Garmin connect / SportTracks leaves behind a file in some obscure location on your HD.

CUndecidedUsers (aka Documents and Settings on WinXP)\<user ID>\AppData(application data)\Roaming(might be skipped)\GARMIN\Devices\<device ID\Activities

So unless you cleared out those files from that location, I think you could have reimported from your garmin.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

CUndecidedDocuments and Settings\Mandy\Local Settings\Application Data\ZoneFiveSoftware\SportTracks\2.0\Imported\Garmin - Forerunner 205

Running is dumb.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

LOL at the sad face in there...

Running is dumb.