Beginners and Beyond

Wanderlust weekend penguins (Read 18 times)

hog4life

6.07 for me tonight. That's my longest run in about 3 weeks since my leg acted up. It feels pretty good now, so maybe I just needed some extra rest and was pushing a bit too much. Sound familiar?

Robert,  nice miles.

Traci, I hope your shins behave this time.

PADRunner

I guess 10 is the new 4. 10 for me this morning.

Zelanie

10 is totally the new 4.  I have 10 planned again for some point today.

Stalking Jack and Mrs. K shows that she crossed the HM split about 30 seconds ahead of her BQ pace.  Jack is halfway done with his HM, and is running what should be an easy pace for him.  Hopefully he is having a good time and taking in some scenery.

JerryInIL

Return To Racing

Good news Mitch.

PAD, you planned 4 and ran 10?  Nice !

5 Runk for us.  I felt great, DW not so great.  When it's hot DW can't keep up with me.  When it's cool, I can't keep up with her.  No wonder we can't stick to any plan.

Have a great Sunday and go USA/Great Lakes !!!!

PADRunner

No, planned 9 did 10.

PAD, you planned 4 and ran 10?  Nice !
            Docket_Rocket

Morning!  I am the party pooper since I didn't do 10.  16 miles with 5 @ MP done, all but the last mile outside in the mid 90s.  Damn TM and the weird noise that prevented me from running on it until hubby fixed it (too late, of course).

Still, a great run by HR and the MP looked great (adjusted for weather, it looks amazing).

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Nice run/walk on the Riverwalk Sunday morning.  Got a late start, didn't get down there till 8:30 a.m. and the temp was around 83 already, but the dew-point was actually cooperative and stayed below 70 so it was actually pleasant running alongside the water.

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt